Yep, let's do this!
1. Giant purple dildos are effective weapons.
8. Clipping a dude at 60 mph with knee-cappers sticking out of my hub caps, surprisingly enough, will not cut said dudes legs off. Neither will going at him with a chainsaw. All in all, Steelport citizens are disappointingly much more resilient than the residents of Banoi Island or Paradise, Arizona for example.
35. Once you buy the upgrade for dual guns (handgun or smg) you can't go back...keep running out of ammo now.
36. In the whored mode, be sure to look out for stairs. Many opponents in this mode have problems with stairs or getting on top of things like ruined trucks, easy pickings to get through the mode.
39. If you attack a Prof. Genki (sp?) wandering the streets, watch out as it's a tough fight you should avoid.
40. Chop Shop related thefts only count if you steal a car from a certain part of town, which sadly doesn't count if you actually have the vehicle in a garage & want to donate it to the chop shop or steal it somewhere else in town.
45. Either if you choose to save Shaundi or to catch Killbane, Shaundi dies. You're gonna miss her :(
46. It's odd for a lonely computer nerd to have a giant purple dildo in her hideout, but not for a criminal gang leader to carry one around with him.
This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.
Use your keyboard!
Log in to comment