100+ Things you've learnt from Saints Row The Third (No spoilers)

• 100 results
#1 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7241 posts) -

Yep, let's do this!

1. Giant purple dildos are effective weapons.

#2 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (315 posts) -

2. Depending on your perspective, nutshots are either the most awesome, or the least awesome, thing on the planet

#3 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

3. You can explode motorcycles with the door of you car if you're fast enough.

#4 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

4. Jumping through the front windshield is the appropriate way to enter a vehicle.

#5 Edited by Zella (756 posts) -

5. You can survive a 40 story drop as long as you land in water

#6 Posted by Tuggah (1072 posts) -

6. The best way to assassinate a religious leader is by streaking, then beating her to death with a purple dildo, whilst naked.

#7 Posted by DonChipotle (2763 posts) -

7. Naked Russians are great at chess

#8 Edited by plaintomato (599 posts) -

8. Clipping a dude at 60 mph with knee-cappers sticking out of my hub caps, surprisingly enough, will not cut said dudes legs off. Neither will going at him with a chainsaw. All in all, Steelport citizens are disappointingly much more resilient than the residents of Banoi Island or Paradise, Arizona for example.

#9 Posted by Commisar123 (1793 posts) -

9. Don't stop for nothing

#10 Posted by Hailinel (24855 posts) -

10. Some people have really messed up ideas on what it takes to overcome fear.

#11 Posted by Barrock (3533 posts) -

They play Funk Cold Medina on the radio a lot.

#12 Posted by awesomeusername (4187 posts) -

I thought one specific person made these 100+ blabla topics? Thief!

#13 Edited by Bocam (3755 posts) -

That Holding out for a hero makes me really indecisive

#14 Posted by hbkdx12 (779 posts) -

13. Parachutes manifest themselves instantly and indefinitely as long as your feet are off the ground for more than a few seconds

#15 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

14. Lovin' is what I got. I said remember that.

#16 Posted by Flaboere (344 posts) -

15. If you... well, that if... While flying through the air, fallin out a plane, you don't need... Fuck, everything man. Just, everything.

#17 Posted by hbkdx12 (779 posts) -

16. Power Plants: Where to go for all your chair housing needs

#18 Posted by raymondconlon (7 posts) -

17. Steampunk Fashion is heavily supported in the City of Steelport.

#19 Edited by vmehnert (224 posts) -

18.Luchador wrestling Gang Kingpins are encouraged to give televised interviews on a regular basis

#20 Posted by hbkdx12 (779 posts) -

19. Pink man-sized cats are extremely sadistic, extremely rich and extremely HARD TO FIND! :(

#21 Posted by Hass (54 posts) -

20. If you find yourself all of a sudden in an instant Zombie Apocalypse, and have your incendiary SMGs still with you, you will burn, because the Zombies you shoot, will burn, while running at you. But eventually you'll burn either way.

#22 Posted by hbkdx12 (779 posts) -

21. Chainsaws allow you to cut people in half...without actually cutting people in half O_o

#23 Posted by Mustachio (242 posts) -

22. When in doubt, make everything explode.

#24 Posted by MaddProdigy (1041 posts) -

@hbkdx12: Other fools skipped 11/12, still started at 13. Epic win, good sir.

#25 Edited by Chtasm (450 posts) -

23. You can be a toilet.

#26 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@Hailinel said:

10. Some people have really messed up ideas on what it takes to overcome fear.

Love this. 

Robbing a bank dressed as yourself is actually a horrible idea.
#27 Posted by Psycho_Rich (63 posts) -

25. Even when falling from a great hight you don't need to open your parachute until your 5 feet above the ground.

#28 Posted by Jimi (1126 posts) -

26: Entering your home automatically pardons any mass murder you may, or may not have committed.

#29 Posted by IBurningStar (2173 posts) -

27: It doesn't matter what kind of vehicle it is, or if it even has gas in it, it will explode if you shoot it enough.

#30 Posted by wafflez (528 posts) -

28. Standing in the door of a helicopter makes you feel like a badass.. but standing there with "Power" playing in the background makes it even better.

#31 Posted by L1GHTN1N (457 posts) -

29. If people respect you enough bullets will not hurt you.

#32 Posted by hbkdx12 (779 posts) -

30. Why go to the auto shop to get work done on your car when you can get all the customizations you could ever want brought to you in the comfort of your own home/garage!

#33 Posted by Hailinel (24855 posts) -

31. Sure, you might be naked and high out of your mind because of a crazy scheme devised by a pimp, but you're still a badass with a rocket launcher.

#34 Posted by ImHungry (377 posts) -

32. I should make my groin more obvious through my pants to look sexier.

#35 Posted by Hass (54 posts) -

33. Things will explode by your touch, if you're burning, while wearing an asbestos suit.

#36 Posted by hbkdx12 (779 posts) -

34. Killing people gets your blood rushing....TO YOUR LOINS! OH!

#37 Posted by fox01313 (5073 posts) -

35. Once you buy the upgrade for dual guns (handgun or smg) you can't go back...keep running out of ammo now.

36. In the whored mode, be sure to look out for stairs. Many opponents in this mode have problems with stairs or getting on top of things like ruined trucks, easy pickings to get through the mode.

#38 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@ImHungry said:

32. I should make my groin more obvious through my pants to look sexier.

Saints Row, right here.
#39 Posted by Vextroid (1405 posts) -

37. Most of the main story missions are just the side missions (Activities) in disguise.

#40 Posted by SketchPanic (55 posts) -

38. Not even the streets of Steelport are safe from the fury of Great White Sharks... D:

#41 Posted by fox01313 (5073 posts) -

39. If you attack a Prof. Genki (sp?) wandering the streets, watch out as it's a tough fight you should avoid.

40. Chop Shop related thefts only count if you steal a car from a certain part of town, which sadly doesn't count if you actually have the vehicle in a garage & want to donate it to the chop shop or steal it somewhere else in town.

#42 Posted by adoggz (2068 posts) -

41. that I'm attracted to cute badass mass murdering psychopathic awesome females with a desire for big bombs and predator drones.

#43 Edited by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@adoggz said:

41. that I'm attracted to cute badass mass murdering psychopathic awesome females with a desire for big bombs and predator drones.

Okay, fun time is over.
#44 Posted by Yummylee (21673 posts) -

42. No one in this game actually puts on a fake dick.

#45 Posted by hbkdx12 (779 posts) -

43. Ur fellow gang members fully understand and do not question your zombie talk

#46 Posted by LTSmash (627 posts) -

44. Once you stop taking fall damage, you just don't bother using parachutes anymore.

#47 Edited by FromRomaniaWithLove (2 posts) -
#48 Edited by AlecOfTheWest (279 posts) -

@FromRomaniaWithLove said:

Spoilers, bro.

46. It's odd for a lonely computer nerd to have a giant purple dildo in her hideout, but not for a criminal gang leader to carry one around with him.

#49 Posted by Hailinel (24855 posts) -

47. I'm the best around. Nothings gonna ever keep me down.

#50 Posted by Kandycane2029 (511 posts) -

48. Hitting your opponent with a blow-up doll is the best way to win a wrestling match.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.