Achievements leaked for first major DLC pack

#1 Posted by PerfidiousSinn (729 posts) -

Genkibowl VII is adding the Activities Sad Panda Skyblazing, Apocalypse Genki, Sexy Kitten Yarngasm and Super Ethical PR Opportunity.

Here's the Achievements courtesy of Xbox360Achievements.com:

• Cooked To Perfection (10 GS) - Roast 50 peds with the car’s flamethrower (in a single instance of Super Ethical PR Opportunity).
  • Get off My Back (5 GS) - Destroy 5 chase vehicles (in a single instance of Super Ethical PR Opportunity).
  • Stick the Landing (5 GS) - Land on Magarac Island (in Sad Panda Skyblazing).
  • Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (10 GS) - Kill all of the rooftop mascots (in a single instance of Sad Panda Skyblazing).
  • Flame On (10 GS) - Fly through all of the rings (in a single instance of Sad Panda Skyblazing).
  • Feeding Time (10 GS) - Throw 5 mascots into the water (in a single instance of Apocalypse Genki).
  • Murder in the Jungle (10 GS) - Finish both instances of Apocalypse Genki.
  • Storm the Yarn (10 GS) - Destroy a mouse ATV during Sexy Kitten Yarngasm.
  • C-C-C-Combo Breaker (10 GS) - Cause $150,000 worth of damage in a single Sexy Kitten Yarngasm combo.
  • Genki Bowl Champ (20 GS) - Complete all activity instances in Genki Bowl VII.

I was a little disappointed in the lack of Activities in The Third, so it's a good thing they're adding some more in the form of paid DLC instead of just putting them in the core game. I guess.

#2 Edited by CaptainTightPants (2834 posts) -

Just judging from the names they sound like they are related to the Genki missions, which is a good thing since that was the only side activity I really found myself enjoying.

#3 Posted by fox01313 (5061 posts) -

Love some of the names on this especially Sexy Kitten Yarngasm, can't wait to see more of this DLC.

#4 Posted by SteamPunkJin (1286 posts) -

So that's where all my activity variety went....hard to know how to feel about SR3, it clearly stinks of cut content, but it was a fucking blast and a half to playthrough. I guess I should shut up, get the season pass and give myself another excuse to strap it on!

#5 Posted by zaglis (909 posts) -
@Resident4t said:

Just judging from the names they sound like they are related to the Genki missions, which is a good thing since that was the only side activity I really found myself enjoying.

Johnny Gat captured and forced to play Genki missions in exchange for his freedom?

Makes too much sense.
#6 Posted by MideonNViscera (2257 posts) -

These weren't courtesy of whatever the fuck website. They were on my achievement list yesterday haha

#7 Posted by MayorFeedback (674 posts) -

Crap, there goes my S rank. Season Pass ahoy!

#8 Posted by Commisar123 (1790 posts) -

More Genki sounds pretty sick.

#9 Posted by MikkaQ (10268 posts) -

I just might have to get the season pass now.

#10 Posted by jakob187 (21642 posts) -

Goddammit, why don't they just make a full game of Mr. Genki stuff?! I would fucking die from joy!

#11 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

ETHICAL.

#12 Posted by SomeDeliCook (2224 posts) -

I wonder what I'll do first, finish the remaining 3 trafficking activities (the only things I have left before I get 100% completion) or play this entire DLC twice.

#13 Posted by SMTDante89 (2545 posts) -

They've been posted on my achievements page for a while now for a while now, at least for the PS3.

#14 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

Tall cat parade!

#15 Posted by Captain_Felafel (1552 posts) -

Sexy Kitten Yarngasm is my new favorite collection of words.

#16 Posted by david3cm (635 posts) -

The side missions were my least favorite part of SR3, I hope there is some story content in there. But I must admit, I liked the announcers during the Genki missions.

#17 Posted by ShaggE (6321 posts) -

CASH IN POCKET!

#18 Posted by MrCaptain (364 posts) -

@MideonNViscera: Yeah they are even here on Giantbomb. If you look at the achievement list for the game, that is how I found out.

#19 Posted by sergeantz (137 posts) -

I saw those in my PS3 trophy list. Didn't know that they were for the DLC.

#20 Posted by Yummylee (21242 posts) -

I just hope they'll somehow manage to work in the FUZZ! activity again down the line. Running down the list of stopping wars between pirates & ninjas, beating up nudists and shooting jay-walkers with the improved gameplay of SR3 will be a blast.

All this Genki-themed nonsense sounds incredible all the same, though.

#21 Posted by Brake (1088 posts) -

Is there an ETA for the release of this DLC?

#22 Posted by Zidd (1838 posts) -

@Brake: Volition said later this month.

#23 Posted by C0V3RT (1349 posts) -

I guess I'm in the minority but the Professor Genki stuff was maybe my least favorite part of the game?

#24 Posted by Ezakael (911 posts) -

@SteamPunkJin said:

So that's where all my activity variety went....hard to know how to feel about SR3, it clearly stinks of cut content, but it was a fucking blast and a half to playthrough. I guess I should shut up, get the season pass and give myself another excuse to strap it on!

Most game companies are doing it now and they know they can get away with it so of course it's gonna happen. It sucks big time, but I'll just stick with Saint 2. Saints 3 was fun and all, but I'm not going to contribute to the cash cow.

#25 Posted by lusence (345 posts) -

@Ezakael said:

@SteamPunkJin said:

Most game companies are doing it now and they know they can get away with it so of course it's gonna happen. It sucks big time, but I'll just stick with Saint 2. Saints 3 was fun and all, but I'm not going to contribute to the cash cow.

we really need to let the video game industry know that we are not going to pay extra for their multi-player content. Just dont do it if they want you to pay for it. The only reason they did this is because a few of the new games started it, and people paid for it. Pisses me off, it would be OKAY if the single player was soooo massive and awesome with no problems THEN i would be happy to piss anouther 10 bucks for the multi. But most of the time its just the same ole' shit cept now you have to pay another extra 10 bucks.... Sucks. Wish they could make games faster with less risk. Im sick of 'clones' by now... No publisher is willing to make ventures anymore it seems. On PC all kinds of new styles of games where popping up all over the place, hey they didnt make a fortune but sure made some fun games. No with these companies like COD and HALO and other FPS's are making soooooooo much money so quick on their games everyone is like ummmm well if you dont make another FPS or just follow and 'clone' another game its too much of a risk... But i have faith, the console can still be the best gaming system if they dont limit themselves and get too greedy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.