Any more DLC coming for Saints Row: The Third?

#1 Posted by blueinferno (448 posts) -

Anyone know if anything else is coming? Or is "The Trouble with Clones" the last piece of DLC for Saints Row: The Third?

#2 Posted by konig_kei (607 posts) -

I think they're working on some stand alone thing. Or it might have been an April fools thing, I don't know I stopped caring after I read stand alone.

#3 Posted by Yummylee (21553 posts) -

There's some costume stuff, that'll give you all of the gang outfits, but nothing substantial. I'm pretty sure SRTT is done at this point.

#4 Posted by blueinferno (448 posts) -

Okay thanks guys.

#5 Edited by GoofyGoober (937 posts) -
#6 Edited by ansys (62 posts) -

New stand alone expansion coming:

Enter The Dominatrix

#8 Posted by Stephen_Von_Cloud (1530 posts) -
#9 Posted by Daiphyer (1334 posts) -

Holy shit. Holy shit.

#10 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

@Daiphyer said:

Holy shit. Holy shit.

Yes.

yes.

YES.

You mean that wasn't a lie? HOLY FUCK 2012 GREATEST YEAR FOR VIDEO GAMING EVER.

Yes.

#11 Posted by blueinferno (448 posts) -

Full on expansion? Okay, I'm keeping SR3 then!

#12 Posted by MutieMoe (33 posts) -

Apparently there is some Penthouse themed DLC coming soon, I found about this when basejumping, when you land on the bulls eye and the game spawns random saints near there was the gal on the right that I have not spotted in the game before.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.