Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row: The Third

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

After turning their infamy into worldwide fame, the Third Street Saints now find themselves at war with a powerful criminal organization called The Syndicate. Strap it on.

Best Use of Licensed Music?

• 51 results
    Mister_Avatar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Mister_Avatar

After only 5 hours I can officially say Yes. The game could end NOW and still win hands down.

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By lusence

@Tuggah said:

Kanye West's Power playing while you sky dive towards an enemies penthouse was an amazing experience. And Bonnie Tyler's Holding Out For a Hero playing as you drive to save your homies or go after Killbane was pretty dope. I can't think of other games that use licensed music this well.

Do you people agree or disagree?

I loved that scene. Your hanging out of the copter about to skydive into that penthouse party, and that song from Limitless (kanye west) playing was classic. LOL and I also agree about the ending song trying to save shande, fucking great, i heard that song playinng and knew i had to make the right choice for it hehe.

Besides that though i was honestly a little disapointed in the music copared to the other games. pretty cool they have the adult swim station though. i dont know, maybe just getting old or something lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.