Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row: The Third

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

After turning their infamy into worldwide fame, the Third Street Saints now find themselves at war with a powerful criminal organization called The Syndicate. Strap it on.

Gangstas in Space Not Showing Up in Store

matpaget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By matpaget

Alright, I was so stoked to play this, but it's not showing up in the PlayStation Store. I don't understand. Has anyone from Canada/US played it on the PS3? What's going on?

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

#2  Edited By SMTDante89

@MatPaget said:

Alright, I was so stoked to play this, but it's not showing up in the PlayStation Store. I don't understand. Has anyone from Canada/US played it on the PS3? What's going on?

The store itself hasn't even updated yet, it's quite frustrating.

matpaget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By matpaget

@SMTDante89: It's usually around 2-4pm PST when they do it! PlayStation frustrates me to no end sometimes.

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#4  Edited By SMTDante89

@MatPaget: It's so inconsistent, it would be nice if they could have a set time for when it updates instead of making it a guessing game for people that plan to pick up something that week.

Dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Dreamfall31

Well seeing as they are updating it with a shit-ton of Vita launch stuff I'm guessing it would be a little late. Seriously can you not wait a few hours??!?

kurtkless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kurtkless

is this worth the 7 bucks on steam? not sure what it even includes

matpaget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By matpaget

@FoxMulder: With a full-time job, my own company, and various other things I have to do, I kind of made time to play the DLC specifically based on PlayStation's usual update time.

I'm not raging or anything, I'm just kind of annoyed by PlayStation's lack of online structure. And if they're not going to be updating the store for all of the publishers and developers that sell on their consoles, they're a SHITTY company. The Vita literally has NOTHING to do with Gangstas in Space being late. PlayStation is smarter than that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.