Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row: The Third

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

After turning their infamy into worldwide fame, the Third Street Saints now find themselves at war with a powerful criminal organization called The Syndicate. Strap it on.

Gangsters in Space is out and is...

• 53 results
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#51  Edited By Yummylee

@StrainedEyes said:

@TEHMAXXORZ said:

@ahaisthisourchance said:

This is probably the last time I buy a season pass. The whole ordeal cost me around 199 NOK~35USD, and so far it's not worth it.

This is the (first and) last time I buy a Season Pass as well...

I've bought a few Season Passes, L.A. Noire, Mortal Kombat, Gears of War 3, MW3, and this is the only one that hasn't been worth it, imo. It's a shame.

Uncharted 3's has been great as well. Massive source of value overall. Saints Row The Third's is the rotten egg among the bunch for what has otherwise been a relatively optimistic introduction for Season Passes.

Rekt_Hed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#52  Edited By Rekt_Hed
    @Abyssfull I don't know, its to early to say for sure if the uncharted 3 season pass is really a good deal. They do still have a lot of stuff in the works but its ALL multiplayer focused and a lot of the maps have been old remixed ones from U1 and U2. That new co op adventure they released is twice as short as genki bowl.

Anyway I'm pretty sure I'd want to buy all of the DLC for saints so far so I'm still saving cash from buying all of them separately......but man just a extra couple of hours of gameplay would be nice.

I'm happy that both have been produced with little filler so at least the time I do spend is worth every min. I think whatever happens I'm gonna want more saints soooooooooo....

......hurry the fuck up and make saints row the forth already XD
    GS_Dan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By GS_Dan

@Swoxx said:

Quite the cliffhanger title there. Got me to click though, you bastard.

He works for Kotaku.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.