God this game is boring.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Clinkz (1118 posts) -

I just rescued Zimos... does this game ever get good? I should have known better since I hate open world games but I was willing to give it a chance since it was getting overwhelming acclaim from the GB team.

#2 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2149 posts) -

If you hate open world games why would you play another open world game, overwhelming acclaim or not?

#3 Edited by DonPixel (2585 posts) -

The only correct answer is that you either have a terrible taste or a vocation for fail trolling

Is up to you to answer that Padawan.

#4 Posted by HatKing (5557 posts) -

@Oscar__Explosion said:

If you hate open world games why would you play another open world game, overwhelming acclaim or not?

Probably the same reason that I, despite hating whiny, pointless threads, clicked this link.

#5 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5120 posts) -

Return it.

#6 Posted by Irvandus (2643 posts) -

This is dumb.

#7 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2661 posts) -

LOL

#8 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -
@PeasantAbuse said:

Return it.

While masturbating
#9 Posted by TruthTellah (7641 posts) -

@HatKing said:

@Oscar__Explosion said:

Probably the same reason that I, despite hating whiny, pointless threads, clicked this link.

Touché, good sir.

#10 Posted by BigChickenDinner (766 posts) -

Double post?

#11 Posted by Packie (255 posts) -

If you're forcing yourself playing through a game, stop wasting your time and play something you actually enjoy.

#12 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5120 posts) -

@StaticFalconar said:

@PeasantAbuse said:

Return it.

While masturbating

Oops, that part of my post must have got cut off.

#13 Posted by MikkaQ (10224 posts) -

If you didn't like that game after the Zimos rescue, that is to say the part where you find yourself shooting at man-drawn carriages full of armed gangsters that blow up, while being driven around in another carriage by a pimp with an autotune voice and a rhinestone encrusted saddle on him, then I don't think this is for you. It's just not for your sense of humor.

#14 Posted by SirPsychoSexy (1326 posts) -

If you don't like it by now you never will. I also found it pretty boring, oh well

#15 Posted by DoctorSage (154 posts) -

@MikkaQ said:

If you didn't like that game after the Zimos rescue, that is to say the part where you find yourself shooting at man-drawn carriages full of armed gangsters that blow up, while being driven around in another carriage by a pimp with an autotune voice and a rhinestone encrusted saddle on him, then I don't think this is for you. It's just not for your sense of humor.

wait

what

Hello, next purchase!

#16 Posted by laserbolts (5309 posts) -

Hmm I found the part where I played the game pretty boring but the cutscenes and dialogue are definitely worth slogging through all that stuff.

#17 Posted by kashif1 (1428 posts) -

@MikkaQ said:

As much as I this game goes against my sense of humor I love hearing second hand accounts.

#18 Posted by NeVeRMoRe666 (261 posts) -

Find a fun friend and try co-op?

Co-op makes everything better.

#19 Posted by natetodamax (19136 posts) -

The worst parts of the game are the side activities that you have to do as part of the main story, because I only thought two of them were actually fun. It's a bummer that a fairly large portion of the missions are devoted to introducing you to each one.

#20 Posted by TooWalrus (12973 posts) -

Why do you keep posting this thread? It's already been locked once, right? Is somebody butt-hurt?

#21 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

I agree. I find all the Saints Row games VERY boring. I mean, parts of the games are funny, but everything around that is boring. Having to do repetitive shitty side missions in Saints Row 2 was just boring and annoying, and the main story stuff wasn't even that great either. From what I've played of Saints Row 3, it seems better, but it still seems like I would get bored.

#22 Posted by DuskVamp (679 posts) -

Playing it with a friend makes it a lot funner.

#23 Posted by mordukai (7092 posts) -

Go play Skyrim instead. I'm sure that...ohh wait... never mind.

#24 Posted by warxsnake (2626 posts) -

play it coop

thats the only way i played SR3

#25 Posted by Sweep (8541 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.