Humble Bundle Extra Keys, Share Here!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by MysteriousFawx (382 posts) -

I just purchased the Humble Bundle to get my hands on a PC copy of Darksiders and Red Faction, sadly CoH and Metro and bundled in with those so I can't share those spare keys...however...

Saints Row 3 is a totally separate key! So I'll start the duder ball rolling and share my spare, post when you've claimed so people know (I'll make an edit to my post when mine has been used).

Hopefully theres some other people out there feeling charitable, share the love guys.

Steam key btw, but who doesnt have Steam right?

ZJ08F-LDQH3-QT9F3 **CLAIMED**

@believer258: You're welcome duder!

#2 Posted by believer258 (11562 posts) -

Got it! Thanks!

#3 Posted by BeachThunder (11638 posts) -

I'm just going to say that if you pick up a SR3 key, maybe consider throwing a little bit of money over to THQ anyway...

#4 Posted by MysteriousFawx (382 posts) -

@BeachThunder: thats what the dlc is for ;)

#5 Edited by Jeust (10450 posts) -

Good gaming guys!

#6 Edited by Ataribomb (101 posts) -

Awesome idea, man. Feel the love, duders.

My spare key contribution: LCIEG-3LG63-09LCG *claimed*

Enjoy!

@Video_Game_King: Have fun my man. :D

#7 Posted by Video_Game_King (35812 posts) -

@Ataribomb:

Got it!

#8 Posted by The_Nubster (2037 posts) -

Not related to the Saint's Row key, but related to the bundle, so this is a bit off-topic. I already own a Steam copy of Metro 2033. Can I give that to someone else, or do the main bundle games all come together on one key?

#9 Posted by benspyda (2015 posts) -

@The_Nubster: All on one key except saints row.

#10 Posted by Ataribomb (101 posts) -

The main games all come in one bundle together. Unfortunately the only separate one is the Saints Row key. There's no way that I know of to split games off of the main bundle key. :(

#11 Posted by believer258 (11562 posts) -

Have fun, one of you lucky motherfuckers!

HEVQB-4K7LG-BZT30

#12 Edited by Mastertarvin (53 posts) -

@believer258: Got it, thanks so much you're awesome!

#13 Posted by believer258 (11562 posts) -

@Mastertarvin said:

@believer258: Got it, thanks so much your awesome!

You're welcome.

#14 Posted by RazielCuts (2908 posts) -

Does anyone do Steamgifts? I already have the Company of Heroes lot so I'll probs end up gifting that up there, will edit this when I do.

#15 Edited by believer258 (11562 posts) -

@RazielCuts said:

Does anyone do Steamgifts? I already have the Company of Heroes lot so I'll probs end up gifting that up there, will edit this when I do.

Wait, so I can gift this useless second copy of Metro 2033?

Great! If anyone wants it and knows how to use Steamgifts and has something they want to trade, PM me.

EDIT: Nevermind, no I can't.

#16 Posted by august (3825 posts) -

Don't they specifically ask you not to do this?

#17 Posted by RazielCuts (2908 posts) -

@believer258: Dude just go to http://steamgifts.com sign in with your steam account, it will check what games you have, then any duplicates you have you can start gifting with. It would be cool if you could start a gift post of people with a certain code E.G. Jeff <3 Chie and link it. Cool thing is it gets you credits to enter other draws some users might lock to that amount.

#18 Posted by The_Nubster (2037 posts) -

@benspyda: @Ataribomb: Bummer. Thanks though!

#19 Posted by Hamst3r (4435 posts) -

@RazielCuts said:

@believer258: Dude just go to http://steamgifts.com sign in with your steam account, it will check what games you have, then any duplicates you have you can start gifting with. It would be cool if you could start a gift post of people with a certain code E.G. Jeff <3 Chie and link it. Cool thing is it gets you credits to enter other draws some users might lock to that amount.

We've got a Steamgifts Giveaway Thread.

I've invited you, since your steam name was easy to find. PM me a link to your steamcommunity page and I'll invite you too. :)

#20 Posted by RazielCuts (2908 posts) -
#21 Posted by MysteriousFawx (382 posts) -

@Hamst3r: Thanks for the invite to the group Hamst3r, also, sick work on the Rock Band network release...still cant get more than 4 stars on hard guitar though!

#22 Posted by VierasTalo (641 posts) -

AXHI3-8JTL7-QBDGV

Knock yourself out, you lucky you.

#23 Edited by DevWil (842 posts) -

First PM gets a Saints Row: The Third Steam key.

Edit: It's gone!

#24 Edited by Anund (876 posts) -

4LKCG-TI0AW-GPFAR *claimed*

Here's one :)

#25 Posted by MOAB (374 posts) -

@Anund said:

4LKCG-TI0AW-GPFAR

fuck yeah! thanks!

#26 Posted by Anund (876 posts) -

@MOAB said:

@Anund said:

4LKCG-TI0AW-GPFAR

fuck yeah! thanks!

Good stuff, glad it's coming to use!

#27 Edited by buwchbach (311 posts) -

I4HLV-BLI7D-7Y796

HERE YOU GO HAVE FUN WITH IT IT'S PRETTY GOOD I LIKE IT A LOT.

edit: sorry, I pasted the wrong one, here's the unused one: EGBFR-QG3PW-3GJJX

Have fun with it!

#28 Posted by TBird13 (107 posts) -

@buwchbach: Got it! Thanks!

#29 Posted by buwchbach (311 posts) -

@TBird13: Yay! Have fun with it!

#30 Posted by SWilson67 (1 posts) -

DM8IT-P6YMB-KM373

Enjoy

#31 Posted by NyxFe (248 posts) -

P000K-T5CDY-A0FG3 

I will gladly help one more person experience the greatness of SR3.

#32 Posted by Nux (2294 posts) -

@SWilson67: Got it! Thanks man.

#33 Posted by Jrinswand (1695 posts) -

@NyxFe said:

P000K-T5CDY-A0FG3 I will gladly help one more person experience the greatness of SR3.

Some fucking fucker took the key and didn't even say thanks. There's no guarantee it was even a forum member.

Oh well. Thanks anyway, duder.

#34 Posted by Karl (61 posts) -

Can someone PM me a code if they have a free one

#35 Edited by thebunnyhunter (1347 posts) -

I have an extra Saints Row: The Third Code.........first to pm me with a fun haiku and the code is yours (haiku not required but come on..)

edit* and its gone.....

#36 Posted by Karl (61 posts) -

Ahhh man :(

#37 Edited by Karl (61 posts) -

I want to thank for giving me a code. Thanks again dude!

#38 Edited by Ducksworth (659 posts) -

I don't have any extra Humble Bundle codes (may have some tomorrow) but I cancelled my Origin account (took them two months to get around to it) and the support guys for some reason thought a 15% coupon is something I could really use. Unfortunately there's the whole thing with my account not existing anymore so there's not much I can do with it. Would anyone like it?

#39 Edited by Cincaid (2953 posts) -

If anyone have a spare SR3 code I gladly snag it! Unfortunately I'm in Sweden, so I'll surely miss the message when it's posted here, so if you're extra sweet you'll send me a PM! <3

Wow, that was fast! Thank you !

#40 Posted by TruthTellah (8409 posts) -

This thread is too cool. I haven't gotten a SR3 code from it or anything, but it warms my heart to see people giving them out to other duders. :)

#41 Posted by MB (11889 posts) -

@TruthTellah said:

This thread is too cool. I haven't gotten a SR3 code from it or anything, but it warms my heart to see people giving them out to other duders. :)

You should check out the Steamgifts thread....hundreds of games have been given away.

#42 Posted by RsistncE (4496 posts) -

If anyone has a spare SR3 code it'd be much appreciated; financially scraping my way through my last year of school so I'm trying to cover my entertainment on the cheap! haha

#43 Posted by evilpoptart937 (2 posts) -

Already had this one, Saints Row 3 key: NVZC8-KX0YR-DZFDDS

#44 Edited by Squill2k4 (17 posts) -

New community member here (First post!), so here's some free codes for you guys!

Titan Quest - DLDGF-99M2W-VMXI9

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - WITMA-X3PR4-3TW4K

Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC - AENLX-PFGRI-AQCLY

EDIT: I lie, it's not my first post. Forgot I commented on a video post. Oh well.

#45 Posted by gaminghooligan (1403 posts) -

@Squill2k4: got titan's quest! Thanks dude!

#46 Posted by KaoSdReapeR (4 posts) -

Hi, if someone has an extra SR3 key ill gladly take it :P

#47 Posted by vladicaris (9 posts) -

Anyone still have spare key of this great game ?

#49 Edited by Chaser324 (6263 posts) -

Considering how long ago that THQ Humble Bundle was, I'm going to go ahead and lock this down.

Moderator Online

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.