If you like watchmen, I made Dr. Manhattan......

#1 Posted by Sheetsy77 (198 posts) -
#2 Posted by Ramone (2975 posts) -

Where's his big blue penis?

#3 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -

No offence, but this is minutework.
Come back when you make Rorschach

#4 Posted by DeeGee (2138 posts) -

@Ramone:His penis was tiny, man.

#5 Posted by Landon (4152 posts) -

@DeeGee said:

He could change shape, his dong was as big as he wanted it to be.

#6 Posted by Sheetsy77 (198 posts) -

@TaliciaDragonsong: Yeah I know... He is easy to make, and also very fast. Somebody making a good Rorschach would be sweet. ;)

#7 Edited by c_sheridan (12 posts) -

I, uh, also made a Dr. Manhattan.

http://www.saintsrow.com/profile/daftneophyte

And a follow-up to my Latina kabuki gangster from SR2 and a gentleman with great hair. It's surprisingly fun to just make a random face and try to pick some stuff that suits it. Really good range of options.

@DeeGee said:

And yeah, Dr. Manhattan's totally a grower. Who could only find arousal in the billowy folds of a supernova. Or a girl half his age.

#8 Posted by 234r2we232 (3181 posts) -

Gah. Their website is so annoying - I have my browser set to auto-log-in but it'll still make me go through that welcome page EVERY. DARN. TIME.

#9 Posted by amomjc (977 posts) -

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

No offence, but this is minutework. Come back when you make Rorschach

Such an un-likable character but I can't help myself from thinking of him as cool.

#10 Posted by smeddly (53 posts) -

yeah so did i, it was the easiest character to make (well that and silver surfer) and i did it as a test

http://www.saintsrow.com/community/characters/details/126189308842669683

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.