Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row: The Third

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

After turning their infamy into worldwide fame, the Third Street Saints now find themselves at war with a powerful criminal organization called The Syndicate. Strap it on.

Just A Few Wishes

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By napalm

I really liked Shaundi, Pierce and Gat, obviously. I hope they return in some form to Saints Row: The Third. Also, this might just be me being a stickler, but I wouldn't mind the ability to import your character customization settings from Saints Row 2, or maybe you can get a bonus for doing so. This isn't really an expectation, per say, but it'd be nice. It seems they are going to be keeping the crazy, which I endorse one hundred percent.

What do you guys think? What are some things you'd like to see from Saints Row: The Third?

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Of course Shaundi, Pierce and Johnny will be in SR3. I'm not sure why you would be worried about that aspect, especially Johnny since he was in both of the prior games. Importing your character ala Mass Effect 2 would be cool, but perhaps unrealistic depending on the modifications they make to the character customization this time around. 

What I'd like to see is a system ala Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood where you can send members of your gang to do certain jobs, making them gain EXP and being able to customize their individual looks and upgrade their weapons and such. You'd be able to call them to help you in battles and accomplish certain tasks.

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By napalm
    @FluxWaveZ: I added Gat as part of the "obviously," as I knew he'd be in the third game, but figured I'd still mention him. 

I like the idea about Brotherhood, but that's a bit of fine line to walk, because The Godfather 2 did something similar, but it got to a point where everything you owned was constantly attacked and so all you literally did was go into your menus and send guys out every couple of minutes. If it was a push-button system, like something popped up in the corner of the screen saying, "hey, X territory is under attack" and then you could press Y to auto-send guys to that area to defend it, or something similar.
    DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By DH69

i want uncensored nudity and a cat crossbow

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By MariachiMacabre

I heard they changed Shaudi into a less stereotypically obnoxious-as-fuck pothead, which is the reason I really hated her in SR2. Every other thing she said was something about smoking a bowl and it just got tedious listening to her talk.

DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DystopiaX

I'd suggest something but all I want is crazy shit, which they don't seem to need help making. Not requiring you to do side missions would be nice; I enjoyed some of them but I'd like to do them on my own time, not cause I need them for missions.

A Likely Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By A Likely Story

Highly, highly doubt we'll be able to import our characters, mainly because SR3 is running on a new engine with all new customization. Don't see much of a point of importing your character anyway...it's Saints Row, whatever he looks like now will not be what he looks like ten minutes from now.

Twitchey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Twitchey
    @Hobbies: Start the game as an average white guy. Finish as an obese black sugga mama. 
    I see your point.
    ShockD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ShockD
    @DH69 said:

That will get the game banned in Japan ^^
    TwilitEnd656

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TwilitEnd656

I doubt we'll be able to import.

I just hope they don't drop support for the PC version this time around (but the community did patch Saints Row 2 themselves, Gentlemen of the Row being my choice), now that I've got a capable PC. =P

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DH69
    @antikorper said:
    @DH69 said:

That will get the game banned in Japan ^^

the nudity or the crossbow :p
    FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By FancySoapsMan
    @MariachiMacabre said:

I heard they changed Shaudi into a less stereotypically obnoxious-as-fuck pothead, which is the reason I really hated her in SR2. Every other thing she said was something about smoking a bowl and it just got tedious listening to her talk.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who felt that way.  I skipped most cut-scenes that featured Shaundi.
    Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#14  Edited By Sooperspy

Another radio station filled with rockin' 80's music!

Jadeskye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By Jadeskye

I think the game is in very good hands, i have faith.

EODTech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By EODTech

I agree with DH69.  At least about the nudity part.  I want to get a big skull and bones tattooed on my character's ass, and if I can't see it it won't be the same.

asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#17  Edited By asurastrike

@MariachiMacabre said:

I know at least 5 girls who fit that description exactly.

xpgamer7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By xpgamer7

I want to be able to destroy buildings. Then over the course of the game you see workers slowly rebuilding ones that you destroyed.

RIDEBIRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#19  Edited By RIDEBIRD

@TwilitEnd656 said:

I doubt we'll be able to import.

I just hope they don't drop support for the PC version this time around (but the community did patch Saints Row 2 themselves, Gentlemen of the Row being my choice), now that I've got a capable PC. =P

OH MY GOD THANK YOU FOR GENTLEMEN OF THE ROW

Regarding Shaundi, I thought it was quite funny she had slept with 90% of the men you met when she was with you.

craigbo180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By craigbo180
    @Xpgamer7 said:

I want to be able to destroy buildings. Then over the course of the game you see workers slowly rebuilding ones that you destroyed.

I didn't know Peter Molyneux was making the game.
    Lazyaza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 43

#21  Edited By Lazyaza

I just want the PC version to be optimized well.  SR2 was not a high end game at all but it made my PC chug like crazy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.