Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row: The Third

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

After turning their infamy into worldwide fame, the Third Street Saints now find themselves at war with a powerful criminal organization called The Syndicate. Strap it on.

OLEG!!!!!!!!!!

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lusence

Ive been playing hardcore mode and having a pretty good go at it, no deaths yet until fucking oleg one hitted me. That shit needs to be taken out of the game, his dumb ass is always running all over the place so its not to hard to accidently pop the big guy. Cant belive they let him kill me though, and in one hit, he tells me "hey watch your fire" or something like that then next thing i know wham! red screen, gameover. Fucking aye, only death and its by my own fucking teammate, booooooo! o yah and angel looks like a pussy.

Synthballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Synthballs

Don't shoot Oleg then. Learn to aim motherfucker.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By Hailinel

That's what you should expect when you attack the guy that the brutes are based on.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.