Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row: The Third

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

After turning their infamy into worldwide fame, the Third Street Saints now find themselves at war with a powerful criminal organization called The Syndicate. Strap it on.

Praying for some DLC

warxsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By warxsnake

After having finished what is my 2nd GOTY (preceded by Skyrim), I have a feeling that I NEED more missions, more wacky story. This is the only game ever so far that has me craving for a proper DLC mini campaign, I already miss all the crazy cutscenes, sharp dialog, and mission design.

I haven't read up on news regarding Saints, maybe theres one in the plan, maybe they said they wouldn't do it, buttfuckit, I want some more.

This game made me want to switch companies and work for THQ/Volition.

NyxFe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By NyxFe

You can currently purchase a "Season pass" which entitles you to several packs they are releasing down the line, so I'd say it's pretty much confirmed.

havelava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By havelava

Yeah, and from what (little) info they've released on the DLC packs that come along with the "Season Pass" they all seem like they're single-player focused.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.