Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row: The Third

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

After turning their infamy into worldwide fame, the Third Street Saints now find themselves at war with a powerful criminal organization called The Syndicate. Strap it on.

Saints Row The Third Ending glitch? (spoilers!)

Stensby1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Stensby1

Ok so in the end mission I saved Shaundi, then after the Gangstas in Space mission I jumped in again to replay the last mission. After the second ending I seem to not be able to call Shaundi (Busy) and I looked at the monument and its blown up. Is this a game glitch or am i missing something? Or could it be it saves the last mission you do? Basically will I be fine on dlc on this save?

Koobasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Koobasta

In the alternate ending, instead of saving Shaundi you go after Killbane. The monument is blown up along with Shaundi, so it would make sense that Shaundi isn't available. Not sure if it will affect DLC. My second time going through the last mission, I went after Killbane. Shaundi is still on the call list, I never tried calling her as I don't usually use anyone else other than Oleg, I'll give it a try when I get home later.

Mayo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mayo

I did both endings and can still call Shaundi but I have heard of this bug (assuming its a bug) with Shaundi's number always being busy before. I'd say give it some time and see if it corrects itself, or call Pierce and then Shaundi I think her number was busy for me for awhile so I called him to see if it was just my location and after he showed up I was able to call her.

GalacticPunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By GalacticPunt

Ugh, that's exactly what I was afraid of when I did the "kill Killbane" variation, so I did a manual save before that. Saving Shaundi is what I chose, when given the choice, so I need that to be "canon" in my save game. If I load up my game tomorrow and the statue is still blown up, I'm rolling back to that manual save.

My foxy Afro-Cuban crime boss wouldn't let her friend die like that, dammit!

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By WinterSnowblind

It's not a glitch. If you do the Gangsta's in Space mission first, and the one where Shaundi dies second, then that will be the one you're stuck with when continuing to play.

I'm pretty sure that will be the canon ending though, they badly seemed to get rid of all the characters from the first two games.. Except Pierce, who's just too funny.

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By shirogane

I did what you did too, and it ried calling shaundi, while in a VTOL, busy. Tried others too, busy. I managed to call them later on the ground though. Though i'm not sure if it was Shaundi, but i definitely called Viola. Or was it Shaundi....i forget!

Kandycane2029

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kandycane2029

I'm having a problem with my vehicle delivery always being busy, no matter what my location is.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.