Saints Row the Third is 15 dollars!

#1 Posted by s10129107 (1179 posts) -

I've never played it but i think i'm gonna snatch it. Its for PC download on Amazon right now.

#2 Posted by Phoenix778m (238 posts) -

DO IT! But definitely do it because of peer pressure!

#3 Edited by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -
#4 Posted by pw2566ch (480 posts) -

@SpikeSpiegel said:

Does it activate in Steam? I don't think it does. Here is a link for convenience.

Yes sir. One of the requirements to purchase is an account with Steam to activate.

#5 Posted by ChristianCastillo (1178 posts) -

@SpikeSpiegel said:

Does it activate in Steam? I don't think it does. Here is a link for convenience.

It says this on the page

Additional Info:Requires Steam account for installation and activation.
#6 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Yo, that's a pretty good deal for one of last year's best games.

#7 Posted by MistaSparkle (2148 posts) -

Is it an ok port? Works well on PC? I don't know, and I'm probably going to get it anyway but if anyone knows....that would be helpful :)

#8 Posted by fallen_elite (380 posts) -

@MistaSparkle:The reviews on Amazon seem to indicate the port is well done. Get it already! :P

#9 Posted by jakob187 (21642 posts) -

@fallen_elite said:

@MistaSparkle:The reviews on Amazon seem to indicate the port is well done. Get it already! :P

Jeff indicated the same last year.

#10 Posted by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

do it do it do it.

I just started playing the 360 version.  Game is fucking awesome.  Cannot believe I waited so long to try it.

#11 Posted by CactusJack (143 posts) -

Steam has it cheap too. I have it on X360, but I might pick it up on PC because its amazing and I support good things. IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED THIS GAME DO IT. I've gotten 2 people at work hooked

#12 Posted by xMrSunshine (360 posts) -

I was so tempted to get it but I just know it'll be like a penny and a half during the summer sales that are coming up in about a month.

#13 Edited by pyromagnestir (4243 posts) -

@jakob187 said:

@fallen_elite said:

Jeff indicated the same last year.

Didn't Brad and Vinny play the pc version and say it was the version to get?

Anyways I bought it yesterday on Steam because of the sale and it seemed great for the hour I played of it.

edit: oops, a week late on this.

#14 Posted by Subjugation (4718 posts) -

@pyromagnestir: Nah, you aren't late. They are talking about the Amazon sale, but it is on sale on Steam this weekend for $16.99.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.