Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row: The Third

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

After turning their infamy into worldwide fame, the Third Street Saints now find themselves at war with a powerful criminal organization called The Syndicate. Strap it on.

Shake it fa ya hood, Saints.

Grimhild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Grimhild

So I'm at that point in SR3 where I've heard the radio songs far too much and keep a player going in the background. This is usually comprised mostly of formally local to NOLA (that's New Orleans to the uninitiated) DJ Quickie Mart (now in California). Specifically this remix of a Ricky B song. I thought it was too perfect not to share with everyone, so forgive me if I skirt past the "Already a thread" and/or "Youtube spam" responses, because, whatever. Loosen up, enjoy.

Fitting, what with the Fleur De Lis, don't you think? Let's share! What do you guys fill in your track list with?

Robo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Robo

Nothing beats the original Shake Fo Ya (Muthafuckin) Hood for me.

Or (speaking of music that reminds me of high school dances) the other N.O. bounce classic:

Nostalgia aside, I'm not sick of the original soundtrack yet. I just wish I could hear it better. The sound is weird on the PC. The volume of the radio, engine, and voices is strangely low. Apparently THQ sound engineers are looking into it.

Also the engine sounds and remarks your character makes can be oddly delayed. The fix for that is having VLC, WMP, or a browser window open in the background (seriously).

Whenever I do get sick of it apparently there's a (long, complicated) way to put your own radio stations together.

Grimhild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Grimhild

@Robo said:

Whenever I do get sick of it apparently there's a (long, complicated) way to put your own radio stations together.

Post/PM a link as to how if you get a chance. I can't find it. All the results are about the mixtape menu and how you can't import you own music.

Djratchet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Djratchet

@Robo said:

If you are talking about the Mixtape option, that is pretty straightforward. But if you are talking about putting your own music in the game, I wouldn't know because I'm on PS3 ._.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
    deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What on Earth are you talking about? If you aren't listening to Return Of The Mack by Mark Morrison on repeat, then YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!

Robo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grimhild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Grimhild

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.