SR3 - The Walking Apocalypse Trailer

#1 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19376 posts) -

Game's looking as great as always. Since this is a gang focused trailer, I assume there will be others for each other gang that The Saints will be facing in Steelport. This particular one focuses on the Luchadores and Killbane, their leader.
#2 Posted by Yummylee (22272 posts) -

They're definitely going to be the first gang I take down so I can unlock me their sweet wrestling fighting style!

#3 Edited by hbkdx12 (779 posts) -

Just saw this on GT

Glad they're going with a more "serious" approach to their last couple of reveals although i enjoy all the crazy and zany over the top stuff they've shown.

It's a good marketing strategy...

Gain peoples interest with the crazy, otherwise juvenile funny stuff and then show a more serious look at what's there to offer

#4 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

that was really amazing 

despite the technology being so old that the animations look like they're taken right out of a 2004 game, the action and aesthetics are reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally tempting. I can't wait!

#5 Posted by Capum15 (4960 posts) -

Each trailer just makes me want the game more.

#6 Posted by Arker101 (1474 posts) -

This game is looking to be super fun.

#7 Posted by Freezer_Burn (207 posts) -

Hulk Hogan sounds really unenthusiastic playing Angel, which kinda makes me sad. Everything else is amazing.

#8 Posted by Subjugation (4728 posts) -

@Capum15 said:

Each trailer just makes me want the game more.
#9 Posted by coakroach (2492 posts) -

This makes me want a new Just Cause and a new GTA :S

#10 Posted by AjayRaz (12457 posts) -
@Abyssfull said:
They're definitely going to be the first gang I take down so I can unlock me their sweet wrestling fighting style!
for sure. i want to do a running enziguri!
#11 Posted by ShockD (2430 posts) -

How could I have missed this trailer... Looks great.

I only hope they fix the vehicle steering this time.

#12 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19376 posts) -
@antikorper said:
I think it was just fine in SR2. Would you want controlling vehicles to feel more like GTAIV?
#13 Posted by ShockD (2430 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
@antikorper said:
I think it was just fine in SR2. Would you want controlling vehicles to feel more like GTAIV?
Definitely. The steering in SR2 was rather inaccurate on the PC version. Sharp turns, too sensitive E-brake, weird acceleration. I couldn't pass between two vehicles without crashing into one of them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.