Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row: The Third

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

After turning their infamy into worldwide fame, the Third Street Saints now find themselves at war with a powerful criminal organization called The Syndicate. Strap it on.

Weird glitches and bugs: Emu in Penthouse Edition

jaqen_hghar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#1  Edited By jaqen_hghar

I love how that title can actually make sense in Saints Row...

So, I don't know if this is a bug or a feature. But I got a car into the penthouse. I chose to use the Emu for the small video I made of it, because... Emu is such a great name for a car. I had hoped to get it up the stairs, as you can see, or drive it out the windows. Too bad the windows are made of fucking unbreakable glass, and I just didn't get enough speed to run up the stairs. Might be a bit to narrow as well.

Anyone else got some fun bugs and glitches? Besides the "people stuck halfway underground" and the always funny "stuck in wall after shooting out of windshield", 'cause those ones pop up all over the place.

CheapPoison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By CheapPoison

the most important question is.

Is this really a bug?

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By musubi

Thats pretty good.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.