Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Aug 29, 2006

Saints Row is an open-world crime game which lets you create a character and help a man named Julius and his gang, the 3rd Street Saints, rise to the top and take back control of Stilwater.

Aiming in the Row

thebrainninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By thebrainninja

I'm just going back now to play this, after extensively playing The Third; boy do I miss a fine-aim option! Maybe I'm just bad with a controller (KB+M 4 lyfe), but I find myself moving my dude to aim more than I move the reticle. Anyone else have this problem? I played through GTAIV with a controller, but that had both fine-aim and lock-on, and while I fought with that a little bit, I found it infinitely more manageable.

I mean, that's probably the least of the game's problems (the most annoying of which is probably locking story progression behind filling the Respect meter), but it's become a lightning rod for all my sadness while playing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.