Best fight?

#1 Posted by Kman (77 posts) -

I say android 17 vs. piccolo all the way!

#2 Posted by clovy (156 posts) -

no way goku vs. kid buu all the way.

#3 Posted by Kman (77 posts) -

very true, very true that was a pretty sweet fight, it didnt have the awesome hellzone grenade though where twenty energy balls were stopped around android 17 and all fly in and explode on his shield barrier haha.

#4 Posted by clovy (156 posts) -

O yea the hellzone grenade was pretty brutal.

#5 Posted by clovy (156 posts) -

I also liked the fight between androids 17&18 vs. gohan

#6 Posted by Kman (77 posts) -

yeah for real, the kid boo fight definatly had a more epic feel though

#7 Posted by DarkLegend (1387 posts) -

Broly and goku

#8 Posted by Kman (77 posts) -

clovy said:

"I also liked the fight between androids 17&18 vs. gohan
"

completely forgot about that one, which are we talking bout though the one where gohan gets his arm blown off or the one right after?

#9 Posted by Kman (77 posts) -

cell and goku

#10 Posted by clovy (156 posts) -

im not sure i just liked the part where the two androids are hovering above him and just raining down energy blasts on him.

#11 Posted by Kman (77 posts) -

yeah i think that's the second one where gohan dies...i havent seen the show in forever since it's not on any more, and yet i can still remember most fights pretty well haha

#12 Posted by clovy (156 posts) -
Kman said:
"yeah i think that's the second one where gohan dies...i havent seen the show in forever since it's not on any more, and yet i can still remember most fights pretty well haha"
yea me too all of the dragon ball z stuff i know is kinda fuzzy because of the long time that it has been.
#13 Posted by Kman (77 posts) -

haha the only thing that helps me remember is the countless video games...they really need to start changing those up i have yet to try burst limit

#14 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

Goku Vs. Majin Vegeta was pretty good, but the best fight was definitely Goku Vs. Majin Boo

#15 Posted by Brucie (129 posts) -

You're either retarded or blind if you don't think the final Goku vs Frieza showdown was the best fight

#16 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -
Brucie said:
"You're either retarded or blind if you don't think the final Goku vs Frieza showdown was the best fight"

It was cool, but there's no need to call us retarded you know?
#17 Posted by Kman (77 posts) -
Brucie said:
"You're either retarded or blind if you don't think the final Goku vs Frieza showdown was the best fight"

yeah but it took like friggin 20 episodes to show it all, and yeah no name calling is deserved especially if you're on a dbz forum.  Just b/c i started it doesnt mean i dont know how sad it is hahahaha.
#18 Posted by DarkLegend (1387 posts) -

Broly and Goku from the movie was good too.

#19 Posted by Kman (77 posts) -
DarkLegend said:
"Broly and Goku from the movie was good too."

i liked the first one the other two not so much
#20 Edited by SSbabel (1141 posts) -

Freiza vs Goku, turning super saiyan for the first time was so cool i just wasnt shure what was going on.

#21 Edited by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

That is a moment i will never in my life forget

#22 Posted by jellyboy99o9 (1 posts) -

Gohan vs Perfect Cell

#23 Posted by MikkaQ (10261 posts) -

Wow that's an amazingly huge bump.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.