Best Movie?

#1 Posted by Kman (77 posts) -

Which DBZ movie do you think was the best?  I'll include the side stories like future of trunks and bardock father of Goku

#2 Posted by clovy (167 posts) -

I enjoyed the Return of Cooler movie because it has Metal Cooler in it.

#3 Posted by Kman (77 posts) -

Yeah metal cooler was pretty sweet

#4 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

The Tree of might, not only my favorite DBZ movie, but i'll go as far as saying that it was one of my all time favorite movies

#5 Posted by Brucie (129 posts) -
Black_Rose said:
"The Tree of might, not only my favorite DBZ movie, but i'll go as far as saying that it was one of my all time favorite movies"

It would have been awesome if they didn't completely change everyone's voices
#6 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -
Brucie said:
"Black_Rose said:
"The Tree of might, not only my favorite DBZ movie, but i'll go as far as saying that it was one of my all time favorite movies"

It would have been awesome if they didn't completely change everyone's voices"
Not in the Latin american version ;)
#7 Posted by Euryb (110 posts) -

Wrath Of The Dragon the end fight with gohan gotenks and ssj3 goku is awesome

#8 Posted by Kman (77 posts) -

i really like the bardock  one myself

#9 Posted by capitanm1 (205 posts) -

I liked the GT special with the future goku. I liked it because I was sooooooooooooooo badly tricked into thinking it was the start of Dragonball AF. My friend (back in my noob days) edited the movie special into 2 parts. 1 part was "episode 1" and part 2 was "episode 2". So I was thinking "yeah! Af is real!" He even put a fake intro and AF logo.... My dreams where shattered like broken glass when I found out it was just a special. He got me good.

#10 Posted by Kman (77 posts) -

capitanm1 said:

"I liked the GT special with the future goku. I liked it because I was sooooooooooooooo badly tricked into thinking it was the start of Dragonball AF. My friend (back in my noob days) edited the movie special into 2 parts. 1 part was "episode 1" and part 2 was "episode 2". So I was thinking "yeah! Af is real!" He even put a fake intro and AF logo.... My dreams where shattered like broken glass when I found out it was just a special. He got me good.
"

lmao that had to be a pretty big downer

#11 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -
Kman said:
"i really like the bardock  one myself"

Good movie, but i felt that it was too short, it could've been longer and probably add Raditz in there
#12 Posted by hungrynun (444 posts) -

Wheres the love for Broly?

#13 Posted by Kman (77 posts) -
Black_Rose said:
"Kman said:
"i really like the bardock  one myself"

Good movie, but i felt that it was too short, it could've been longer and probably add Raditz in there"
yeah that's true, i just liked that it actually added new characters
#14 Posted by DarkLegend (1387 posts) -

The one with Broly in it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.