3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 5 releases and 0 DLC

Sakura Wars: Bringing the Past Back to the Present 6

Releasing a new PlayStation 2 game in this day and age is a weird proposition. While the user base for the console is incredibly large and there's a huge library of games still being played to this day, the market has by and large moved on to the current batch of technologically superior platforms. Save for a scant few budget and sports game releases, substantial developer support for the PS2 is dead. Yet in comes Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love, a game that's not only late to the party as a PS2 g...

This game has quite a lot of love in it (and mechs!) My DZ review 0

The Sakura Wars franchise is a series that I’d heard plenty about, but have never been able to play because the entire series was exclusive to Japan. It’s a strange predicament because the franchise is developed and published by Sega, but it’s Nippon Ichi Software USA who are bringing the latest game to the English market for the Nintendo Wii. It has taken over 13 years and five main games in the series for a chance to be able to play a Sakura Wars game in English. Another amusing fact is that S...