Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Salem

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released 2014

Salem is a new Crafting MMORPG being developed by Seatribe Inc and published by Paradox Interactive. Its free-to-play, has persistant death and players can effect and mould the landscape overtime.

Beta going up soon, be sure to join in!

jaqen_hghar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#1  Edited By jaqen_hghar

Looking forward to this, as it seems quite interesting. Not sure what it is I love about games like this, but they are like crack to me. If you can build your own little town, then I am in.

Go here to sign up for the beta.

Seems they do this weird thing where I need to have three people sign up for the beta through that link to ensure a place in the beta. Not sure what happens with it once three people have signed up. If you guys get the same message, I can add your links to this post and cross them out once you get three people or something. I don't even know if there are three people on here who want to try this...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.