No recent wiki edits to this page.
In the year 2026, a New World Order has risen to power. Utilizing stem cell technology they have the ability to genetically engineer Gods. Using this vast power, the government instills fear on the global populace by recreating Judgment Day, in the process destroying the replicated Christ and Anti-Christ they had engineered.
With the world in now turmoil, the government makes use of the Army of Angels, cloned super soldiers who keep a watchful eye on the slaves of the regime. Any discordance is removed from the carefully crafted Paradise and banished to a lifetime in Hell, a cybernetic virtual reality environment designed to torture the human mind.
Three heroes from around the globe with similar disposition, unite to topple the New Government and uncover the truth behind the extremist regime.
- Narumi Amano - a genetically-enhanced assassin
- Sergei Thor - the head of an Eastern European resistance force
- Alexander Geist - a smuggler with advanced psychic capabilities
Set in real world locations from Tokyo, the United States and London, the detailed cybernetic dystopian atmosphere is inspired by masterpieces 1984, Us, and Brave New World.
The game will feature a mix of action, stealth and traditional arcade elements all tied together with an RPG-style looting and item management system.
PC System Requirements
- Windows XP, Vista, Win7
- Video card: Geforce 8600 or better
- CPU: dual core or better
- Memory: 2GB+ 2 GB RAM, graphic card 256 MB (GeForce 9500 GT or better), 1.75 GB HDD, Windows 7(SP1).