No recent wiki edits to this page.
After they discover the Styx River (which is located in the sewers under their street), Sam & Max are taken by the rafter Harry Moleman to Hell,where they meet a lot of familiar people, like Hugh Bliss, Brady Culture and the Shambling Corporate Presence. Hell itself is presented as a corporation led by Beelzebub, where time is stuck at 16:59 ,so that nobody can leave. They eventually cause a riot by breaking out Bosco, Timmy Two-Teeth, Santa Claus and their car. Beelzebub is thrown away and the Soda Poppers take over,only to be defeated by Sam & Max by the end of the episode. Also, at the end, we assist to Sybill & Abe Lincoln's wedding.
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz or better (3 GHz Pentium® 4 or equivalent recommended)
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (1GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 310 MB
- Video Card: 64 MB DirectX® 8.1 compliant video card (128 MB recommended)
- Sound Card: DirectX® 8.1 sound device
- DirectX® Version: DirectX® Version 9.0c or better (DirectX updater included)
- Controller Support: Yes
- No internet connection required to play