Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Samurai Gunn

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Dec 10, 2013

A two to four player bushido deathmatch game where each player is equipped with a sword and a gun with three bullets. One hit kills.

Are you playing Samurai Gunn?

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

I've put insane hours into this the last two weeks with friends, and I have to say that it's one of the best multiplayer games I've ever played. Just unbelievable. Some small problems here and there but all in I am really blown away by Samurai Gunn.

Honestly I didn't think I could ever play this game. I have friends who like to game but the way we're spread around the city makes it hard to find a time and way for three people to come over and play - but now I find myself actually having to tell my friends they can't come over because I have work to do. Everyone wants a piece of Samurai G.

What say you?

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
    deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Never heard of it until this thread, so no. Sounds interesting though.

darkfury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 23

I host a weekly gaming night at my apartment. This and Nidhogg are the current mainstays.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turtlebird95: glad to introduce you! So long as you can do couch gaming with your PC I promise it's worth the price.

@darkfury: I would love to host a weekly gaming thing at my house but honestly I feel a bit embarrassed asking people to commit to that... but maybe Samurai G is the fuel I needed. It's funny, I got Nidhogg too and I totally expected that game to be the one everyone loved, but it was handsdown Samurai Gunn. I find usually we just can't play Nidhogg for that long a time. What about you?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geraltitude: If it had online I'd be all over this shit! Might just have to pick it up for when I have friends over.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GERALTITUDE

@geraltitude: If it had online I'd be all over this shit! Might just have to pick it up for when I have friends over.

I keep reading in places that it's going to come to PS4 and it seems to me if that happens they'll patch in online (maybe?). So maybe one day but yes you gotta play it. There is a single player challenge mode that is ultra hard but could be up your alley, so it's not totally unplayable solo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geraltitude: Well, the game is now officially on my radar! Thanks for the heads up!

Rejizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I heard something about it coming to PS4, which seems like a better place for local multiplayer than my PC. So I'll probably wait for the PS4 version.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By Hunter5024

I know my circle of friends would love it, but most of us are Sony fans. So I think we only have 2 wired 360 controllers between us, and zero dongles. Not only that but I'm the only one with a PC hooked up to a tv, and we don't hang out at my house, in fact I designed my room pretty much exclusively for one person. So until it comes out on more platforms it's not really an option. I think pc is a bad platform for local multiplayer.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.