Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Samurai Warriors 3

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Dec 03, 2009

Players once again take part in a romanticized version of the Japanese Sengoku era, hacking and slashing their way through scores of enemies, in the first mainline Warriors game to be released for the Wii.

Oh wow... that's a shame

nohthink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By nohthink

IGN gave this game a 3.0 out of 10.( Link ) 

Feel like I haven't seen a low score game for a long time.   

There was a time, that I enjoyed the Dynasty Warriors series and the Samurai Warriors series... And I still do a little bit lol 

I would turn on my old dusty fat PS 2 and just mindlessly kill those poor AI soldiers.  

So it kinda makes me sad that game received such a bad score. Oh well... 

RankRabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By RankRabbit

Well they failed when they made it a Wii exclusive game, it's like they didn't want to deal with improving the graphics for the PS3 and 360. TEH GRAFIX I TELL YOU!

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Emilio
    @nohthink:  
    Please don't let other people make decisions for you on video games. 

@RankRabbit:  
    There's already a boat load of Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors/Gundam/ and coming soon, Fist of the North Star on the PS3/360. Can't the Wii have at least ONE of these games? *not counting Samurai Warriors: Katana which I kinda want to get*
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#4  Edited By Hailinel
    @RankRabbit said:
    " Well they failed when they made it a Wii exclusive game, it's like they didn't want to deal with improving the graphics for the PS3 and 360. TEH GRAFIX I TELL YOU! "
    The PS3 and 360 already have an abundance of Warriors titles.  Having played Samurai Warriors 3, I can safely say that the game holds up remarkably well against its HD counterparts.  Also, I really don't trust most review sites when it comes to the Warriors games.  It's trendy for reviewers to dump on them because "lol, it'z teh same repetateev shit!!11"

And really, IGN?  When was the last time that site was trustworthy?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.