Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Samurai Warriors 3

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Dec 03, 2009

Players once again take part in a romanticized version of the Japanese Sengoku era, hacking and slashing their way through scores of enemies, in the first mainline Warriors game to be released for the Wii.

Online multiplayer?

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By rallier

The just released Japanese version of the games shows the "Pay to Play" logo on it which I suppose means that there will be new characters and maps to download but does anyone know if the game also has regular online play? 

The standard blue Nintendo Wifi logo is not on the box but i figured since the red one is on there already they are not going to plaster another logo on it. 

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Al3xand3r

Don't know about online play, it has split screen. The DLC mentioned so far is like 300 points for each set of 5 new scenarios, with 3 sets available.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By Hailinel

I don't know if this means anything at the moment, but the standard advertising flier that was included with Sin & Punishment:  Star Successor included Samurai Warriors 3, and the cover art displayed on it used the standard Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection logo and not the red Pay logo.

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Emilio
    @Hailinel said:
    " I don't know if this means anything at the moment, but the standard advertising flier that was included with Sin & Punishment:  Star Successor included Samurai Warriors 3, and the cover art displayed on it used the standard Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection logo and not the red Pay logo. "
    Do you think that means that the DLC is coming bundled inside the NA/EU release? 

Also, I'm really interested in the special mode that they have. I want to try that.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#5  Edited By Hailinel
    @Emilio said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    " I don't know if this means anything at the moment, but the standard advertising flier that was included with Sin & Punishment:  Star Successor included Samurai Warriors 3, and the cover art displayed on it used the standard Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection logo and not the red Pay logo. "
    Do you think that means that the DLC is coming bundled inside the NA/EU release?  Also, I'm really interested in the special mode that they have. I want to try that. "
    No clue.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.