Sandwich Fatality!

Posted by lordofultima (6270 posts) -
This video is for the question of the week (06/22/2009). The question was to perform your favorite fatality...on a sandwich. I waste an entire loaf of bread as well as a grip of peanut butter & jelly on this one. Didn't get all I wanted to in here but no more bread or sandwich contents sort of stopped me from doing so! Enjoy.

Also available on the youtube, and of course at my website.
#1 Posted by lordofultima (6270 posts) -
This video is for the question of the week (06/22/2009). The question was to perform your favorite fatality...on a sandwich. I waste an entire loaf of bread as well as a grip of peanut butter & jelly on this one. Didn't get all I wanted to in here but no more bread or sandwich contents sort of stopped me from doing so! Enjoy.

Also available on the youtube, and of course at my website.
#2 Posted by JeffGoldblum (3710 posts) -

That cat couldnt have been more disinterested.

#3 Posted by lordofultima (6270 posts) -
@JeffGoldblum: that's only because that's like take 12 for kittycat. Give her a break!
#4 Posted by frogsoblivion21 (88 posts) -

That toaster bit with 8bit... <3

#5 Posted by Keyser_Soze (1186 posts) -

Waste of perfectly decent food. I find that disrespectful.

#6 Posted by auspiciousqueue (1298 posts) -

That sandwich should be charged with animal cruelty.

#7 Posted by lordofultima (6270 posts) -
@Keyser_Soze: I find your face disrespectful.
#8 Posted by Keyser_Soze (1186 posts) -
@lordofultima: I find your SF4 fanboyism disrespectful.
#9 Posted by lordofultima (6270 posts) -
@Keyser_Soze: What does this have to do with SF4? You must be a robot! DIE!
#10 Posted by FLStyle (4842 posts) -

err finding all sorts of things disrespectful a side, I thought it was hilarious! Hope they don't edit it too much.

#11 Posted by lordofultima (6270 posts) -
@FLStyle: That makes two of us!
#12 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -

uhh...Is this supposed to be funny or something?

#13 Posted by lordofultima (6270 posts) -
@TheMustacheHero: What it is however, is an answer to GiantBomb's Question of the Week. I sense an absence of smartitude.
#14 Posted by Sticky_Pennies (2019 posts) -

I really wanted to do the Mortal Kombat arcade cabinet smash fatality, or do a video of me giving mercy to a sandwich, but I've been way too lazy this week.

#15 Posted by lordofultima (6270 posts) -
@AnimZero: I thought about that as well, but I don't have an arcade cabinet. Posed quite a problem.
#16 Posted by Milkman (17202 posts) -

I'm usually one who thinks the QOTW and all that participate should die but that was great.

#17 Posted by Sticky_Pennies (2019 posts) -
@lordofultima: What I was thinking was to print out a picture of the arcade cabinet, tape it to a can of soda or something, and smash it into a sandwich.
#18 Posted by lordofultima (6270 posts) -
@Milkman: Well I'll consider myself lucky then!
#19 Posted by EightBitWarrior (592 posts) -

THIS IS SO DISRESPECTFUL, I SPIT IN YOUR FACE. RAAAAWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#20 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6999 posts) -

Does no one get lordofultima's humor?

#21 Posted by lordofultima (6270 posts) -
@JeffGoldblum: Hey jeffy buddy, you're still alive right? There were rumors that you were dead. Just making sure, get back to me dog.
#22 Posted by JJOR64 (19052 posts) -

Lawlz, great video.

#23 Posted by Keyser_Soze (1186 posts) -

#24 Posted by Ossi (1229 posts) -

Your cat showed that sandwich who's boss. Lots of lulz.

If my parents caught me doing this to a good loaf of bread they would rip me apart.

#25 Posted by VitaminWaterYum (381 posts) -

I couldn't help but laugh out loud at the Jax stomp fatality soon as I saw the shoe.

#26 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

Finish him... would have been awesome. Love the voice, best hi-tech sandwich fatality I've ever seen.

#27 Posted by JeffGoldblum (3710 posts) -
@lordofultima said:
" @JeffGoldblum: Hey jeffy buddy, you're still alive right? There were rumors that you were dead. Just making sure, get back to me dog. "
JEFF GOLDBLUM WILL NEVER DIE
I mean yeah Im still kickin'
#28 Posted by Oni (2109 posts) -

TOASTY!

#29 Posted by Jeffsekai (7049 posts) -

Haha that was great....KITTY

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.