Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sandwich

Object » linked to 102 games

Sandwiches are usually meat, cheese and/or vegetables placed between two slices of bread. They are featured in many video games, usually to replenish health.

Sandwich Sprinkle Opens Up A World Of Flavor

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By skrutop

On a recent trip to Penzey's Spices in the Chestnut Hill area of Philadelphia, I came across a jar of sandwich sprinkle (ingredients below from penzeys.com).  I was skeptical at first, considering the existing high quality of my sandwiches.  After one taste, I can say that this is a wonderful product.  To any who would scoff at adding spices to your gourmet sandwiches, do not be so quick to judge.  Try, and be enlightened.

"Sandwich Sprinkle
    AKA Crouton Seasoning

This blend was created for making homemade croutons, but along the way it has become the lunchtime favorite in the Penzeys breakroom for all types of sandwiches, from crusty subs to tuna salad. Just shake on, or mix 1 TB. with 1 TB. water, add to ¼ Cup vinegar and 1/3 Cup oil, shake, and drizzle your favorite sandwich. Homemade croutons (great for using up odds and ends of leftover bread): for each 2 Cups of cubed bread (4 regular slices), use 1 TB. seasoning. Traditional and very flavorful when sautéed in 1-2 TB. butter or olive oil (toss over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, until golden brown). For crispy, low-fat croutons, coat lightly with a vegetable oil spray, season and bake at 375° until brown (8-15 minutes), turning twice while cooking. Hand-mixed from: garlic, coarse salt, basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, marjoram, black pepper."

jellon_lamb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jellon_lamb

Standing in front of two open cans of tuna packed in olive oil + the rest of my tuna salad/melt mise en place. Decided to google “Penzeys sandwich sprinkle tuna salad” to confirm I’m not the sole genius who graces his tuna salad with those delicious sprankles.

It’s good to meet a fellow traveler....

PS...my other secret ingredient is hot cherry peppers and I never use mayonnaise. I go with some dijon mustard & sherry vinegar action. I’m only telling you this because you’re already a member of incredibly exclusive Sandwich Sprinkle club.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.