Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sandwich

Object » linked to 102 games

Sandwiches are usually meat, cheese and/or vegetables placed between two slices of bread. They are featured in many video games, usually to replenish health.

Sometimes it pays to be bold

nickux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By nickux

Was just sitting at my friend's house the other day and we were thinking of getting some takeout from the pizza/deli place nearby. I was scanning the menu- I was in a chicken sandwich kind of mood. I knew I could go with some safe, old standbys like a chicken parm sammich or some kind of buffalo chicken sammich. But I wanted to go off the beaten path and be bold. They had a Thai chicken sandwich. Seemed pretty good but considering it was a pizza place, it could easily go wrong. Grilled chicken with a thai sesame sauce served with romaine lettuce, red onions, cucumbers, and slivered almonds on a ciabatta roll. I went all in and it was incredible. Bonus surprise! It was actually TWO sandwiches served with waffles fries the size of a monkey's fist. All this for $7.99. What a day. What a deal! What a sammich.

Noodlearms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Noodlearms

That story...

Was amazing.

nanikore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By nanikore

I came.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.