Died in Tsunami?

#1 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -

Now i don't have any hard details, in fact i have nothing to go on besides a tweet that just appeared in my stream mentioning that the Pokemon Creator may not have been lucky enough to survive yesterdays terrible events.  
If this is true then it is a terrible terrible shame (as is any death i guess) 

#2 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

No he did not. Confirmed alive about an hour after the stupid rumor stated.  

#3 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:

" No he did not. Confirmed alive about an hour after the stupid rumor stated.   "

Nice. You can't keep this man down. I mean, just look at his conviction: 
#4 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@JJWeatherman said:
" @The_Laughing_Man said:

" No he did not. Confirmed alive about an hour after the stupid rumor stated.   "

Nice. You can't keep this man down. I mean, just look at his conviction: 
"
Supposedly he did faint from seeing the devastation that was caused. 
#5 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:
" @JJWeatherman said:
" @The_Laughing_Man said:

" No he did not. Confirmed alive about an hour after the stupid rumor stated.   "

Nice. You can't keep this man down. I mean, just look at his conviction: 
"
Supposedly he did faint from seeing the devastation that was caused.  "
That's because he's just that intense.
#6 Posted by Djeffers03 (2545 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:
" No he did not. Confirmed alive about an hour after the stupid rumor stated.   "
Good to hear.
#7 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Underachiever007 said:
" @The_Laughing_Man said:
" @JJWeatherman said:
" @The_Laughing_Man said:

" No he did not. Confirmed alive about an hour after the stupid rumor stated.   "

Nice. You can't keep this man down. I mean, just look at his conviction: 
"
Supposedly he did faint from seeing the devastation that was caused.  "
That's because he's just that intense. "
But chances are that might have been what sparked the rumor. 
#8 Posted by TheHBK (5475 posts) -

No it was Kaz HIrai who was murdered by the water.

#9 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
Nintendo says no one was harmed. And I am sure he is still involved in all pokemon games that come out of there
#10 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -

That is a relief to hear! was fairly certain it was one of those "LOL BIEBERS DEAD DERP" type twitter rumors but figured i'd ask if anybody had heard anything to the contrary as it would kind of be a big deal. 
 
Feel free to close this show down mods

#11 Posted by Hailinel (24436 posts) -
@OmegaPirate said:
" That is a relief to hear! was fairly certain it was one of those "LOL BIEBERS DEAD DERP" type twitter rumors but figured i'd ask if anybody had heard anything to the contrary as it would kind of be a big deal.  Feel free to close this show down mods "
Hey, no problem.  I have a feeling this won't be the last thread on the subject posted today.
#12 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -
@Hailinel said:
" @OmegaPirate said:
" That is a relief to hear! was fairly certain it was one of those "LOL BIEBERS DEAD DERP" type twitter rumors but figured i'd ask if anybody had heard anything to the contrary as it would kind of be a big deal.  Feel free to close this show down mods "
Hey, no problem.  I have a feeling this won't be the last thread on the subject posted today. "
It's not.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.