No recent wiki edits to this page.
Scooby-Doo and the Gang visit Hollywood, but it seems where ever they go, there's a spooky mistery to solve. This time, a headless stuntman has been scaring off the actors and crew of a movie studio, named
Grizzly Studios. It's up to you to solve the mystery!
Scooby-Doo! Case File #3: Frights, Camera, Mystery! improves on the point and click adventure nature of the series, by adding six new fun-filled activities. The usual clue-finding aspect of the game is still there.
- Windows® 2000 SP4/XP (Home & Pro) SP2/Vista1
- Pentium® IV 1.8 GHz processor or faster
- 200 MB free hard disk space2
- 512 MB of memory (RAM) available
- 16X CD-ROM drive or faster
- DirectX® 8.1 compatible or higher 16-bit colour monitor capable of 800 x 600 resolution
- Video Card with 64MB of video RAM
- DirectX® 8.1 compatible or higher sound card