Are you getting the game, and for what system?

#1 Posted by Redbullet685 (6044 posts) -
#2 Posted by Redbullet685 (6044 posts) -

I will be getting it for PS3 because it comes out 15 days earlier. Can't wait for Tuesday.

#3 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

I might get it on the 360, but I really need to start playing my PS3 more.

#4 Posted by Redbullet685 (6044 posts) -
@Axxol said:
" I might get it on the 360, but I really need to start playing my PS3 more. "
I would get it on the 360, but it doesn't have online, so I would have no one to play with anyway.
#5 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -
@Redbullet685 said:
" @Axxol said:
I would get it on the 360, but it doesn't have online, so I would have no one to play with anyway. "
I thought it had online multiplayer. Well I'm not going to get it now.
#6 Posted by Parabole (216 posts) -

Wow! There's no reason for choosing one system or the other, unless you own one or the other, but PS3 Scott Pilgrim fans are getting a good head start on a anticipated game. The only difference would be if the PS3 got an exclusive Wallace character.

#7 Posted by Nexas (630 posts) -

I'm getting it on 360 because I don't want to go buy a points card for PS3.

#8 Edited by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

I'm getting it for the 360 because I have 1200 points left over from my Summer of Arcade purchases. 

@Parabole said:

" Wow! There's no reason for choosing one system or the other, unless you own one or the other, but PS3 Scott Pilgrim fans are getting a good head start on a anticipated game. The only difference would be if the PS3 got an exclusive Wallace character. "
EDIT: WHAT THE FUCK THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
#9 Posted by Malakhii (1443 posts) -

360, because that is the system I actually own, as opposed to Ps3 which I unfortunately I bum off my friends. 

#10 Posted by gingertastic_10 (4141 posts) -

PS3 for me. It's all I own.

#11 Edited by dr_pineapple (197 posts) -

Why are people making such a big deal about Scott Pilgrim?

#12 Edited by Diamond (8634 posts) -
@dr_pineapple:  Because it combines one of the world's greatest sprite artists with one of the world's greatest chiptunes music groups with great throwback gameplay (especially appealing to fans of River City Ransom).

Also, lots of nice gaming references, and fans of Scott Pilgrim the comics will probably like it too.
#13 Posted by Scullinator (514 posts) -
@dr_pineapple said:
" Why are people making such a big deal about Scott Pilgrim? "
Its an awesome game.  I was thinking the same thing till I checked out the demo last night.  Way fun!
#14 Posted by SaFt (383 posts) -

Got it today for my PS3. It's not like i had any choice, though.

Game's awesome.

#15 Posted by TheLawnWrangler (1657 posts) -
@Axxol said:
i was in this situation, so i gave the ps3 some love this time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.