Game bugs

#1 Edited by Lemoncookie01 (1666 posts) -

For someone reason,whenever I play this game the audio sometimes desyncs or doesn't play;other times it freezes up on me when I'm loading a stage.
Anyone else running into these problems?
Edit: I'm playing the PSN version. 

#2 Posted by eroticfishcake (7787 posts) -

I don't know since I don't own this game but it's a good idea to mention which platform you're playing it on.

#3 Posted by Lemoncookie01 (1666 posts) -
@eroticfishcake: I'm playing the PSN version.
#4 Posted by W0lfbl1tzers (1789 posts) -

Isn't that the only platform it's out for right now? 

#5 Posted by RJPelonia (863 posts) -
Nope. There was one instance where a level didn't progress after all the enemies on screen were defeated, but a simple restarting of the level fixed that. Eh, what's a new game without a few bugs. And I'm sure this game was rushed a bit to make it out the week of the film's release as well. Any glaring issues they'll fix with a patch.

@eroticfishcake: 
Pretty sure the game's only out on PS3 for now.
#6 Posted by GunstarRed (5397 posts) -

I had the music drop out once, It was on the graveyard level. It came back as soon as I came back out to the map though.
#7 Posted by lilbigsupermario (842 posts) -

I haven't experienced the music dropping, but I did have a part of the level that didn't proceed.  I even restarted the level, and it still did the same so out of frustration, I just pressed Start then viewed whatever is on the window.  When I pressed start again, suddenly, the missing enemy popped-up lol!  But I died right after... :(

#8 Posted by Awkward_Batman (3 posts) -

The music has never de-synced for me. However, there have been a few times where I'm fighting Lucas Lee and he just flips the fudge out.  
I get a few free hits, though, so I'm not complaining.

#9 Posted by Hailinel (25201 posts) -

For me, the music has cut out once during the Dragon's Den portion of Stage 5, but it started back up when I made it to the boss fight.  No game-breaking issues, though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.