Hi, how do you get more lives?

#1 Posted by TheLawnWrangler (1657 posts) -

There's only one store in the second level (as far as I know) and I keep dying at Lucas Lee... this game is pretty rough :P

so yeah, at some point is it possible to get more lives?

#2 Posted by tallTuck94 (553 posts) -

if you pay the late fees in the first level you can then get 1-ups for about $5

#3 Posted by TheLawnWrangler (1657 posts) -
@tallTuck94 said:
" if you pay the late fees in the first level you can then get 1-ups for about $5 "
ah, perfect... after a few more levels, that should be a possibility. thank you!
#4 Posted by Interfect (981 posts) -

I think the bigger question is. Where can I get the AWESOME soundtrack?

#5 Posted by TheLawnWrangler (1657 posts) -
@Interfect said:
" I think the bigger question is. Where can I get the AWESOME soundtrack? "
tru-dat, sir. tru. dat.
#6 Posted by gingertastic_10 (4141 posts) -
@nofx4208: If you think Lucas is rough, Todd Ingram is fucking insane. I went in with two lives and lost them both >:( 
#7 Posted by warfather (45 posts) -

I'd say the real key is to eat more food or go to the mystery store to upgrade your stats.

#8 Edited by GunstarRed (5396 posts) -
@warfather said:

"I'd say the real key is to eat more food or go to the mystery store to upgrade your stats. "

yeah. I kinda grinded after continuously getting the hell beaten out of me by the third level. I never needed  more than 2-3 lives per level from  that point onwards.
#9 Edited by SaFt (385 posts) -
@nofx4208:  

-SPOILER- I guess?

You can also go to the first level, there should be a hidden door on the lower wall in the tunnel about half way through where you can buy extra lives and some other stuff for 49$ Each.
#10 Posted by TheLawnWrangler (1657 posts) -
@gingertastic_10 said:
" @nofx4208: If you think Lucas is rough, Todd Ingram is fucking insane. I went in with two lives and lost them both >:(  "
well, now Todd is kicking the sh*t out of me. Can't even make it past the hall of endless walls. :P

@marioncobretti said:
" @warfather said:

"I'd say the real key is to eat more food or go to the mystery store to upgrade your stats. "

yeah. I kinda grinded after continuously getting the hell beaten out of me by the third level. I never needed  more than 2-3 lives per level from  that point onwards. "

i will try this (as well as try and pay off the late fees)
#11 Posted by tallTuck94 (553 posts) -

alos one other way to make sure your strong enough is grind in the zombie survival mode
to unlock it  you have to press, on the title screen, down up right down up right down right right right or if you want to remember it DUR-DUR-DURRR

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.