Just picked up the soundtrack...

#1 Posted by The_Tolman (429 posts) -

..and i must say it is awesome! Has anyone else bought the album, what are your opinions on it? My only problem is that I feel like it might be missing a few songs from the game.

#2 Posted by UnsolvedParadox (1861 posts) -

I have, will be firing that up in the morning. I've seen the movie twice so far, the soundtrack is pretty fantastic.

#3 Posted by ShadowVirus (793 posts) -

I got the game soundtrack, not the movie soundtrack. Love it though, I have all of anamanaguchi's albums and singles. 
will probably get the movie soundtrack sooner or later aswell.

#4 Posted by Hyperfludd (373 posts) -

Getting both later today, as well as watching the movie later today. I need that final book too! It's like a rush of Scott Pilgrim as soon as I entered the US.

#5 Posted by XenoNick (1390 posts) -

Plan on getting it later during the week when i get paid. I've liked what i've heard so far though.

#6 Edited by matti00 (668 posts) -

Got the movie soundtrack at work today, Threshold is my jam. The bassline at the start of 'We Hate You, Please Die' also gives me tingles, I love heavy bass in indie rock.
I would get the game one, but I don't download music, so bummer.

#7 Posted by Evercaptor (391 posts) -

Haven't beat the game yet, but the soundtrack is next on the list after that. so far I think it might outrank TWEWY as my fave OST ever.

#8 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

I have the movie soundtrack but I haven't picked up the game soundtrack yet. I just beat the game; I'll probably get the game soundtrack soon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.