Scratch: What the..?

#1 Posted by Sjupp (1910 posts) -

As most of you've seen, the video of "Scratch: The Ultimate DJ's" just came up in timely fashion with DJ Hero.
I wonder if anyone's actually heard of this game before and if they look forward to it more than DJ Hero?

This looks like an extremely bad game to me (gameplay-wise) and something that would look more like Guitar Hero rather than its DJ counterpart.

#2 Posted by dbz1995 (4790 posts) -

I wish that cross fader was on the DJ hero turntables just for my DJ friends to have a sound controller.

#3 Posted by IceColdGamer (605 posts) -

I didn't even know it existed. I thought DJ Hero was only the 2nd? attempt at a DJ video game. Not that they've got ghetto lookin' competition...No wait...DJ Hero doesn't have any competition.

#4 Posted by ez123 (1967 posts) -

The controller is better and the songs aren't stupid mash-ups but I still don't care.

#5 Edited by MattyFTM (14417 posts) -

I haven't seen that much of it, all I remember is the legal controversy ages ago between Activision & the Devs of Scratch because of DJ hero. I guess all that has been cleared up by now that they're showing video's of it.

#6 Posted by Smallville123 (416 posts) -

Lol wtf ever happened to this game?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.