bholla71085's Scribblenauts Unlimited (PC) review

• bholla71085 wrote this review on .

Scribblenauts! Mount Up.

Scribblenauts Unlimited is a cutesy puzzler that is fueled and limited by the power of your imagination. The art aesthetic is well suited to the story book feel and overall goofiness that makes up the puzzles. There is enough variety to the scenarios to keep your interest, and as you become more comfortable with the usable dictionary you can create some amusing solutions. Steam’s Workshop has allowed for interesting and licensed items/people to find their way into the Scribblenauts universe, creating even more imaginative possibilities. My only problems with the game were the bonus objectives. They could have been better communicated through a check list, without the internet I wouldn’t have known they existed. If you’re looking for something to play with a child or just want a relaxing change of pace this might be your game.