Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Scribblenauts

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 15, 2009

Developed by 5th Cell Media, Scribblenauts is a puzzle-action game for the Nintendo DS in which players can spawn thousands of objects from a vast database to aid in solving puzzles and overcoming obstacles... or just dicking around in silly and hilarious ways. The choice is yours!

Anyone interested in helping with a Scribblenauts guide?

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By rallier
     http://www.giantbomb.com/guides/scribblenauts-hint-based-walkthrough/1360/

Scribblenauts is a awesome game but at some points the puzzles are not always all that clear and since there is
    no guide for the game on GiantBomb yet I've decided to start one however this game is way to big for me to write a guide
    all on my own so I would like to ask if anyone would be interested in helping me complete it.  

I've already done most of the structuring work so there is only filling in to do now. I've also made the guide so that instead of
    straight out giving the correct answer 3 progressively obvious hints are giving for those who only need a push in the right direction
    but don't want to have the puzzle "spoiled"  

edit: I've set the guide so that anyone can edit but that i'll still need to publish it (just to be sure that the guide does not get destroyed) so if ever you are feeling like filling a puzzle in go ahead an press that "edit" button.
    lumley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 23

#2  Edited By lumley

I'll help :)

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#3  Edited By AgentJ

Sounds interesting. If you need help with any specific solutions i'll be glad to provide answers

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By eroticfishcake

I'm not really good at it since I tend to think very abstract when it comes to Scribblenauts but I'll try.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.