Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Scribblenauts

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 15, 2009

Developed by 5th Cell Media, Scribblenauts is a puzzle-action game for the Nintendo DS in which players can spawn thousands of objects from a vast database to aid in solving puzzles and overcoming obstacles... or just dicking around in silly and hilarious ways. The choice is yours!

Finally a use for 360 messenger keypad?

Mrnitropb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Mrnitropb

Please for the love of me giving 5th Cell my money, this needs to be ported to Live Arcade, PSN, and PC and i-phone. I got one of the ose Live packs for Xmas that had the little keyboard attachment that I use only for entering codes for points and DLC. It would be a much more dignified use to use that damn thing for scribblenauts. Or just do a Steam or Popcap style PC game as well. 

Unfortunatly it's only like 80% selling me on buying a DS.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By CL60

I use my 360 messenger keyboard al lthe time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.