Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Scribblenauts

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 15, 2009

Developed by 5th Cell Media, Scribblenauts is a puzzle-action game for the Nintendo DS in which players can spawn thousands of objects from a vast database to aid in solving puzzles and overcoming obstacles... or just dicking around in silly and hilarious ways. The choice is yours!

Scribblenauts announcement coming

r3b3lr0b0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By r3b3lr0b0t
    Avatar image for masterofpenguins_zell
    MasterOfPenguins_Zell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

I don't think it will be word DLC, I don't know why people keep suggesting this. They said they tried to get every word they could find. If it is word DLC it will probably be free, and just be some words that people complained weren't in there. Or announce that they're going to make more worlds/maps.

I have no idea what this announcement will be, but I don't think it's going to be something people are expecting, I would be disappointed if it was DLC or a sequel announcement, and I you're right, it's WAY too soon to announce a sequel. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.