Anyone play this?

#1 Posted by Yit (761 posts) -

It creeped me out like no other. I want to play it on an emulator or something, but I doubt it would work. I'm also way too lazy to go buy a Dreamcast.

#2 Posted by oraknabo (1465 posts) -

I love this game. I wish I'd gotten the sequel.

Just get a DC on ebay, they're pretty cheap. Could you play Seaman on an emulator without the special mic?

#3 Edited by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

T'was awesome, and still is. Seaman is the fucking shiz., the other night I had a little get together for Halloween and had the Dreamcast hooked up. The drug using partygoers bloody loved it!. I have never seen them so enthralled by something lol. There was also a strong danger element involved also, it was actually pretty scary, it felt like Russian roulette at times. One minute I was cracking up with laughter and the next worrying if my TV was going to get smashed in lol.

I doubt a emulator would allow you to play this, you should ask on any Emu forum though as I could be wrong.

I bought a new mic recently

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.