Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Seaman

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 29, 1999

Using the Dreamcast microphone, Seaman allows players to raise a witty fish-like creature with some guidance from Leonard Nimoy.

Seaman: Day Eight

JohnTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Edited By JohnTheGamer

Leonard Nimoy greets me as usual and tells me of the happenings from yesterday.

I adjust the gillmen's environment and check in on the insects before feeding the gillmen. I only have one food pellet and I want to feed them insects. However I have what appear to be three cocoons left and one moth; I’d rather not risk losing my insects by feeding them the moth and the cocoons not hatching. While looking up close at the moth I notice, like the gillmen it has a human face and it is very creepy. Scratch that, another moth has emerged from a cocoon.

Alas, I decide to give them the last food pellet in the hopes that the moths will mate and produce more insects. This is only enough for one and the other gillmen keeps telling me he’s hungry. I decide to stick in what appears to be a cocoon and before the hungry gillmen can get to it, it sinks into the sand… great.

The gillmen who has been fed has a happy face and is susceptible to tickling and the other one is the opposite; he won't even have a conversation with me. I could drop in a moth or what I think is a cocoon but either option could risk me ending up with no food in the future. I fear he may be dead by the time I come back tomorrow.

JohnTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By JohnTheGamer

Leonard Nimoy greets me as usual and tells me of the happenings from yesterday.

I adjust the gillmen's environment and check in on the insects before feeding the gillmen. I only have one food pellet and I want to feed them insects. However I have what appear to be three cocoons left and one moth; I’d rather not risk losing my insects by feeding them the moth and the cocoons not hatching. While looking up close at the moth I notice, like the gillmen it has a human face and it is very creepy. Scratch that, another moth has emerged from a cocoon.

Alas, I decide to give them the last food pellet in the hopes that the moths will mate and produce more insects. This is only enough for one and the other gillmen keeps telling me he’s hungry. I decide to stick in what appears to be a cocoon and before the hungry gillmen can get to it, it sinks into the sand… great.

The gillmen who has been fed has a happy face and is susceptible to tickling and the other one is the opposite; he won't even have a conversation with me. I could drop in a moth or what I think is a cocoon but either option could risk me ending up with no food in the future. I fear he may be dead by the time I come back tomorrow.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

Dood, I hope homie isn't dead.  That'd suck.  It's not like it's your fault.  Man, maybe the other gillman will suck his blood? 

I need to know what happens.

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Emilio

Aww that sucks man. Get a Game Shark on that bitch and give him 200000000 moths!

Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Bigandtasty

If it's Studmuffin who's dying, I will be sad =(

JohnTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JohnTheGamer
    @jakob187: I was thinking he'd end up sucking the other one's blood to survive. 
    @Bigandtasty:
     lol, me too. We'll find out tomorrow!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.