Seaman: Day Fourteen

Posted by JohnTheGamer (343 posts) -

Leonard Nimoy congrats me on moving the big rock yesterday and fills me in on what else happened yesterday and I’m off!

I adjust Poseidon’s environment and move over to the insect terrarium to get him some food. It’s pretty wild in there nowadays; I’ve got three moths, one spider, two caterpillars, a few cocoons and a few eggs, not to mention a plant that the caterpillars nibble on. Poseidon only eats half and I try to get him to question me but he doesn’t appear up to the task. I switch over to the insect terrarium again and see that the spider has gotten a moth. I’m guessing because a moth just hatched from a cocoon and it was beginning to get crowded or he wasn’t smart and flew into it.

Today was very dull; hopefully tomorrow Poseidon is more talkative.    
#1 Posted by JohnTheGamer (343 posts) -

Leonard Nimoy congrats me on moving the big rock yesterday and fills me in on what else happened yesterday and I’m off!

I adjust Poseidon’s environment and move over to the insect terrarium to get him some food. It’s pretty wild in there nowadays; I’ve got three moths, one spider, two caterpillars, a few cocoons and a few eggs, not to mention a plant that the caterpillars nibble on. Poseidon only eats half and I try to get him to question me but he doesn’t appear up to the task. I switch over to the insect terrarium again and see that the spider has gotten a moth. I’m guessing because a moth just hatched from a cocoon and it was beginning to get crowded or he wasn’t smart and flew into it.

Today was very dull; hopefully tomorrow Poseidon is more talkative.    
#2 Posted by Bigandtasty (3204 posts) -

Silly unintelligent moth.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.