Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Seaman

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 29, 1999

Using the Dreamcast microphone, Seaman allows players to raise a witty fish-like creature with some guidance from Leonard Nimoy.

Seaman: Day Thirty-Four

JohnTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Edited By JohnTheGamer

When I first arrive in the laboratory, I’m greeted by the sounds of the frogmen begging to be fed so I hop over to the insect terrarium and get some caterpillars; once fed I adjust their environment. I noticed the unnamed frogmen jump at the glass yesterday and he’s done it again. I didn’t think anything of it earlier but now I understand that he’s practicing to get out, just like he told me he was going to.

Again, the unnamed frogman is very solemn when he tells me he’s ready to try and jump out again. He goes for it but misses again. There is a hoop in the back left corner of the tank and I didn’t know what it was for at the beginning but this is what he’s trying to jump through. After this, neither of them talks, nor will the unnamed frogman try and jump again. It looks like he’ll only try once a day and we’ll have to keep doing this until he makes it.

JohnTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By JohnTheGamer

When I first arrive in the laboratory, I’m greeted by the sounds of the frogmen begging to be fed so I hop over to the insect terrarium and get some caterpillars; once fed I adjust their environment. I noticed the unnamed frogmen jump at the glass yesterday and he’s done it again. I didn’t think anything of it earlier but now I understand that he’s practicing to get out, just like he told me he was going to.

Again, the unnamed frogman is very solemn when he tells me he’s ready to try and jump out again. He goes for it but misses again. There is a hoop in the back left corner of the tank and I didn’t know what it was for at the beginning but this is what he’s trying to jump through. After this, neither of them talks, nor will the unnamed frogman try and jump again. It looks like he’ll only try once a day and we’ll have to keep doing this until he makes it.

Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Bigandtasty

No talking today? I guess he's really focused on this growing up and jumping out thing.

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By DanielJW

Can't talk, jumping. 

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By jakob187

Dood, tell him that you don't want him to jump...that he's needed where he is at and leaving would be a travesty.  See what happens.  Try to convince him otherwise.

Brunchies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Brunchies

Your frogmen just want to experience the joy of jumping not talking.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.