Seaman: Day Twelve

Posted by JohnTheGamer (341 posts) -

Leonard Nimoy informs me that the gillmen have changed into podfish and pretty soon their environment will have to change as well.

As I adjust their environment I can’t help but notice their legs have grown considerably and they now use them as their primary mode of transportation; time to feed them a caterpillar.

Poseidon with very developed legs.

Studmuffin informs me that today is Mark Twain’s birthday. Studmuffin says he wants to make a baby and then hovers over Poseidon and connects his antennae to him. It appears that he’s transferring something to Poseidon via the antennae. Studmuffin then dies abruptly.

Poseidon questions me like a psychiatrist out of the blue, about nothing really, just wondering how I am. He’s also asking questions about computers today. After about five he lets me know that he’s done with that subject and I take it he’s done for the day so I leave as well.

#1 Posted by JohnTheGamer (341 posts) -

Leonard Nimoy informs me that the gillmen have changed into podfish and pretty soon their environment will have to change as well.

As I adjust their environment I can’t help but notice their legs have grown considerably and they now use them as their primary mode of transportation; time to feed them a caterpillar.

Poseidon with very developed legs.

Studmuffin informs me that today is Mark Twain’s birthday. Studmuffin says he wants to make a baby and then hovers over Poseidon and connects his antennae to him. It appears that he’s transferring something to Poseidon via the antennae. Studmuffin then dies abruptly.

Poseidon questions me like a psychiatrist out of the blue, about nothing really, just wondering how I am. He’s also asking questions about computers today. After about five he lets me know that he’s done with that subject and I take it he’s done for the day so I leave as well.

#2 Posted by Bigandtasty (3202 posts) -

So that's how they narrow down to one. I hope Poseidon becomes more like Studmuffin.

#3 Posted by jakob187 (21503 posts) -

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  RIP Studmuffin.  We barely knew you. 

Poseidon's a muthafucker!

#4 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -

Studmuffin's seed lives on!

#5 Posted by JohnTheGamer (341 posts) -

Yeah really took me by surprise and his seed will live on; it was funny out of nowhere he said I wanna make a baby, mated and then died, really crazy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.