Seaman: Day Twenty-Four

Posted by JohnTheGamer (343 posts) -

I adjust the tadmen’s temperature and pick one up. I notice that they have grown just a little bit. The blood-sucking has begun! While I’m zoomed in on one of the tadmen, another comes and begins to suck his blood. I now have five tadmen. I begin to talk with another tadman and he asks if I own any other game systems; in the background I see another tadman sucking blood; down to four.

The tadman asks what is another system I own and if I like the Dreamcast. Upon answering yes he tells me “I’m glad to hear that as I’ve been authorized to write you a check for ten thousand dollars; my ass!”  The tadmen have tiny legs now as well, I didn’t catch that at first but they now swim around by kicking.

I understand that the tadmen are done asking questions for the day. I make sure to water down the insect terrarium and call it quits for the day.

#1 Posted by JohnTheGamer (343 posts) -

I adjust the tadmen’s temperature and pick one up. I notice that they have grown just a little bit. The blood-sucking has begun! While I’m zoomed in on one of the tadmen, another comes and begins to suck his blood. I now have five tadmen. I begin to talk with another tadman and he asks if I own any other game systems; in the background I see another tadman sucking blood; down to four.

The tadman asks what is another system I own and if I like the Dreamcast. Upon answering yes he tells me “I’m glad to hear that as I’ve been authorized to write you a check for ten thousand dollars; my ass!”  The tadmen have tiny legs now as well, I didn’t catch that at first but they now swim around by kicking.

I understand that the tadmen are done asking questions for the day. I make sure to water down the insect terrarium and call it quits for the day.

#2 Posted by Rallier (1739 posts) -

The world of tadmen is a bit like Highlander thinking about it.

#3 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -

Should have told him the Dreamcast was a bust, and that SEGA doesn't make consoles any more. Create a time paradox.

#4 Posted by Driadon (3012 posts) -
@DanielJW: "Wait? What?! NOOOOOOOOO!" Console destroys itself Poltergeist-style .
#5 Posted by Bigandtasty (3203 posts) -

One of the tadmen should giggle immaturely at the mention of Wii.

#6 Edited by Claude (16254 posts) -

I think Natal would work great for a Seaman remake or sequel.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.