Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Seaman

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 29, 1999

Using the Dreamcast microphone, Seaman allows players to raise a witty fish-like creature with some guidance from Leonard Nimoy.

Seaman: Day Twenty-Six

JohnTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Edited By JohnTheGamer

I raise the temperature for the tadmen and begin talking to them. After our brief hellos, one of them says he’s done for the day. It looks like I should have talked with them a little more yesterday to get that response. After picking a tadman up, I see that their legs have grown a little bit, they look more developed.

I hop over to the insect terrarium and water it down. I’m curious as to why the tadmen do not need to be fed this long after they’ve hatched. My guess is that they don’t need a lot of food at this stage and if they do get hungry they’ll suck the blood of another tadmen, and then they’ll rely on me.

I chat and tickle the tadmen a bit and then leave for the night. 

JohnTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By JohnTheGamer

I raise the temperature for the tadmen and begin talking to them. After our brief hellos, one of them says he’s done for the day. It looks like I should have talked with them a little more yesterday to get that response. After picking a tadman up, I see that their legs have grown a little bit, they look more developed.

I hop over to the insect terrarium and water it down. I’m curious as to why the tadmen do not need to be fed this long after they’ve hatched. My guess is that they don’t need a lot of food at this stage and if they do get hungry they’ll suck the blood of another tadmen, and then they’ll rely on me.

I chat and tickle the tadmen a bit and then leave for the night. 

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Claude

I think just one will make it. Survival is a bitch, unless your programed not to care.

Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Bigandtasty

Nothing philosophical tonight, eh? I guess they are fickle sometimes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.