Seaman: Day Twenty-Three

Posted by JohnTheGamer (343 posts) -

I’m checking up on my tadmen a little late today. I was busy and the earliest I could get to them was a little before midnight. They don’t seem to pleased either.

I adjust the heat to be normal and then see if they’re hungry, nope. I don’t see anything different from the previous day; they haven’t grown any or begin killing each other off. Often they exercise their flexibility and jump out of the water. I check in on the insect terrarium and everything is going smoothly as well. It’s the circle of life in there; everyday there are new eggs and everyday caterpillars are emerging from cocoons, “forcing” older moths to be caught by the spider.

They aren’t too happy with me appearing so late and aren’t in the mood for talking, rather than stick around bugging them I hit the sack. 

#1 Posted by JohnTheGamer (343 posts) -

I’m checking up on my tadmen a little late today. I was busy and the earliest I could get to them was a little before midnight. They don’t seem to pleased either.

I adjust the heat to be normal and then see if they’re hungry, nope. I don’t see anything different from the previous day; they haven’t grown any or begin killing each other off. Often they exercise their flexibility and jump out of the water. I check in on the insect terrarium and everything is going smoothly as well. It’s the circle of life in there; everyday there are new eggs and everyday caterpillars are emerging from cocoons, “forcing” older moths to be caught by the spider.

They aren’t too happy with me appearing so late and aren’t in the mood for talking, rather than stick around bugging them I hit the sack. 

#2 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

Little tad asses.

#3 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -
@Claude said:
" Little tad asses. "
Get off my lawn!
#4 Posted by Bigandtasty (3204 posts) -

Silly tadmen. They should be wide awake at midnight, like all the cool kids.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.