Yo Seaman, What's Crackin?

#1 Posted by JJOR64 (18939 posts) -

I wish I could talk to fish like this.....    lmao
#2 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

That video aint showing for me, but I have great convo with mine.

#3 Posted by Bucketdeth (8005 posts) -

Ahahaha, wasn`t this game released on the Dreamcast? I remember reading it in one of my old gaming magazines.

#4 Posted by Weltal (2272 posts) -

Ahhh Seaman. That game sure was boring and pointless.

#5 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Wow, this really does make the game look boring and pointless. I think this is the first time I've ever seen it in action. Very disappointing. I wouldn't mind seeing a current-gen Seaman with all the advances in technology over the last 10 years, but I hope he would be a little less dull and depressing.

#6 Posted by JJOR64 (18939 posts) -

That would be interesting.  Seeing Seaman on 360 and/or PS3 and have some online component to it.

#7 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Dude, and then the option to customize your Seaman. Then the ability to let your Seaman talk to your friend's Seaman. Give dude some cool addictive mini games to play, all that sort of stuff. I'd pay $5 for that!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.